1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Spore

Discussion in 'Gaming PC' started by Viko, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Eno

Eno MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    When i was young i always made a horn for my character xd

2. DarkMage1997

DarkMage1997 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Anybody playing spore 2?

3. Vladimir Djukic

Vladimir Djukic Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Do you guys playing spore and can someone tell me what is point of that game?

4. Xicor97

Xicor97 Banned The Pit

Credit:
    I like the concept of that game

5. LoL GAMER

LoL GAMER Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I was playing old,old version of Spore but now come new and ,better" versions and I loose my CD with old Spores and I stop playing it. And now I am sad because I can not play old version ;(

6. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Sooo yeahhh they ended up adding nothing. Well OK they added one expansion but it still wasn't like the original concept video. Wii version never happened but I did at least buy the game... got the collectors edition for the same price as the regular, still have it too. DVD that came with it was kinda interesting. The whole package is a bit of a brick too. Could use it as a door stop.

Will say though it was a decent game and the space stage was awesome just way too basic, it was ridiculously huge especially for it's time. Loved the Borg type boss race thingy... and if you make friends with them everyone else tries to kill you which I suppose is better than facing them and the Borg because well doing their everyone's ridiculous requests to maintain friendships was such a chore. Plus since they are dumb AI they don't understand the whole greater enemy thing... so they rather watch you burn until it effects them aka too late.

Spore was one game, I don't get what you are saying about "versions".