1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

MMO idea MEGA THREAD but you can reply

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by MMOMajor, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMOMajor

MMOMajor Club Swinger

Credit:
    MMO idea MEGA THREAD but you can reply NEED POSTERS FOR HELP WITH CREATION!

Legend Of Diablo is a good idea. here is the story,not in detail sry

500 years after the third slaying of Diablo,he returns for more distruction.
    for the City of Tristim falls to his reing again.The new Legacy of hero's rises.
    It is almost the summer solstace.something seems to be changeing.you feel a demonic pressonce say that he is comeing.it is your duty to protect The many outposts and kingdoms from the demon king.....Diablo.
    Here is the class list.
    -Barbarian,A feirce opponent in combat.His story begins in Tristim Falling Itself! Talent Trees:Rage,Fear,Raid,Raid=Tanking while rest is DPS
    -Palidan,A person focussed in the light,he starts in a abbandoned chappel,
    From a demonic raid 500 years ago.
    Talent Trees:Holy,Divine,Forgiven
    Soceress/Scorcerer,A person in the practice of magic useage.He starts out in a circle of magic,to help keep demons out.
    Talent Trees:Electric,Frost,Fire
    Assasin,A highly trained mercenary looking for money.and the person who murdered her family.She starts in a graveyard honering her family.
    Talent Trees:Unforgiveing,Focus,Execution.
    Necromancer,A Betraying demon cursed in human form.he starts worshiping in a dark circle reading the book of corruption.
    Talent Trees:Corruption,Domination,Demonic
    Hunter,A Highlytrained animal hunter who can train animals in the wild.He starts out in the woods with a simple Terrier hunting dog.(you can switch it)
    Talent Trees:Roughness,instinct,aiming.
    the first two hero classes.(must have a char that is lvl 45 and over)
    Voodoo Shaman,A darkly trained former hero's past falls into darkness.
    he starts in a damp dark cave with his tools.
    Talent Trees:Voodoo,Dark Magic,Twistedness
    Warlord,A hero known for his tactics on the feild,he starts in the Palace of Honor,in New Tristim.
    Talent Trees:Tactics,Berserk,Dedication

Customization options-
    Choose your dance
    Different hair styles
    Female and Male options
    And More.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE GIVE IDEAS OR MAKE IT EVEN HAPPEN!

i hope you do so!:D

EDIT:pLZ post it is sssoooo easy to just make it.all it is is a DII mod with multiplayer servers changed abit in lands armor and spells and done.
    AND i found out that the servers created for the mod (offical)will be the onlyones on there!no mod players can make servers!all u need is DII exel!
    GOOGLE IT!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
  2. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Are these the characters that will be in D3?

3. MMOMajor

MMOMajor Club Swinger

Credit:
    Some,I thoght Voodoo was a good idea for a HUGE background so i made Voodoo Shaman a Hero class and Warlord i made up,Rest is from past and Future!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.