1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

The Humble Indie Bundle

Discussion in 'Indie Games' started by awesomedrako, Dec 14, 2010.

1. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    This is technically an advert, but it's for such a good cause that I really want to highlight it.

Here's the link: The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)

It's basically a bundle of five games, indie games to be precise: Braid, Machinarium, Cortex Defence, Osmos, and Revenge of Titans. They're not garbage games, and in fact, have gotten many good reviews (especially Braid and Machinarium), and are several different genres, so you're pretty much sure to like at least one of them. The bundle would usually cost around $85 if you buy them separately, but with this bundle, you're allowed to pay as much as you want ;), with a minimum of $1 I think. All proceeds go to charity.

The games will be DRM-free, no time-limit, you can back them up and install them on multiple computers, they will work on Mac, PC, AND Linux.

You may think that Indie games = garbage, but let me tell you that these games are all great, have gotten great reviews from several sites, and just the fact that they can sell means that many other people like them as well.

If you have some more money, consider donating more remember, cos it's for charity ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
  2. Lions

Lions Clubbed for Drama

Credit:
    F*CK YEAH! I just bought all 5 games for $1.00 PayPal, thanks!! :D

3. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    :D

If you have some more money, consider donating more remember, cos it's for charity ;)