1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Maple Story vs. Wonder King

Discussion in 'Maple Story' started by sasuke24, Dec 31, 2010.

1. sasuke24

sasuke24 Clubbed for Shop Abuse

Credit:
    Which will you choose?

I will choose Wonder King because the class system and the graphics of this game is better than maple story... what about you?

2. Double Negatives

Double Negatives Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Obviously the graphics are better, but I think the graphics of Maplestory help add to its appeal because its a style you don't see very often in MMORPG's.

3. Pheeble

Pheeble Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Well I'm not sure about WonderKing now since I joined during Beta and quit around lvl 45. Maplestory is more popular right now because old players don't want to quit and start over on a new game. Also WonderKing is pretty empty so its pretty boring. The difficulty is also low I've reached lvl 45 in a matter of days and people already reached the highest possible (lvl 130 I believe unless they've increased it) during beta.

4. sasuke24

sasuke24 Clubbed for Shop Abuse

Credit:
    Wonderking has increased the difficulty.......
    Also I don't know why the game require Nvidia graphics adapter....... MapleStory has better graphics and don't require Nvidia.......

5. Fyerfox

Fyerfox MMORPGer

Credit:
    Maplestory is more ..... whats the word..... more animey??? lol I'm Azn so I like anime :)