1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect World International

Discussion in 'Perfect World' started by Aaddron, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    *Perfect World International is released and anyone can play*

Perfect World International is the latest version of Perfect World 2 specifically made for North American and European users. This version includes better translations, events, creature and items name were changed specifically for North American and European user.

Perfect World International story is about the God Pan Gu who cleansed the world of the evil he created and created a new world a Perfect World. In this Perfect World he created 3 races. The Humans; They were born of Pan Gu's spirit, and demonstrated morality, honor, and an unlimited imagination. The Untamed; They were born of Pan Gu's body, embodied freedom and peace, and possessed a unique connection with the natural order of the world. And the third race, the Winged Elves; They were born of Pan Gu's own blood, and exemplified beauty, grace, and purity.

Pan Gu gave these three races the chief quality of free will. A conflict broke out when the Winged Elves and the Humans discovered the city of Heaven's Tear, an ancient city. As these two race fought over this great city The Untamed remained neutral, as they were content with living in harmony with the natural world. As the war intensified, a new threat emerged.

This threat was Wraiths. These creatures were not quite living, but not quite dead. The wraiths appeared to possess a singular objective: to destroy the other races and corrupt the beautiful world around them. One thing is clear the three races—Human, Untamed, and Winged Elf—must set aside their differences and unite to preserve and protect the Perfect World.
    • Perfect World International is 100% free to play and features a vast picturesque world.
    • You can choose from 4 unique races—noble Humans, beast-like Untamed, divine Winged Elves and Tideborn.
    • Select from 6 classes, including the agile, sword-wielding Blademaster; the foxy, pet-taming Venomancer; and the magic-manipulating Cleric.
    • Explore 3 huge capital cities that serve as the hometowns of the major races, as well as many smaller villages spread throughout the land.
    • Make use of a trouble-free crafting system to create your own armors, weapons, and jewelry.
    • Travel through the world on custom flying mounts unique to each race.
    • Join other adventurers to tackle labyrinth-like dungeons and face off against menacing dungeon bosses unlike any you’ve seen before.
    • Join other high-level players in territory wars, which allow your guild to essentially take over the world, one area at a time.
    • Enjoy virtually unlimited gameplay with new quests, items, and dungeons in the form of regularly released patch updates.
    • And more

Here is the official game guide: Perfect World International

System Requirements

Minimum:

Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
    CPU: 1.5Ghz CPU
    RAM: 512MB or more of RAM
    Hard Disk: 15GB of free hard drive space during installation. 5.0GBs of free hard drive space after installation and extracted files are deleted
    Graphic Display: 64MB or higher recommended (Direct X 9.0c or later)

Suggested:

Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
    CPU: Pent. 4 equivalent or greater
    RAM: 1GB+
    Hard Disk: 16GB HD space
    Graphic Display: 128MB or higher recommended (Direct X 9.0c or later)

Perfect World International is being produced and developed by Perfect World Entertainment Inc.

NOTE: I do not work for Perfect World Entertainment Inc. nor am I affiliated with them in anyway except for playing the game :). Also all information can be found at
    Perfect World International.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
  2. Aaddron

Credit:
    Perfect Worlds Races:

Humans:

Race Summary
    Champions of morality and societal grace, the Humans have dominated diplomacy and commerce in Perfect World for ages. They are a race who value duty, honor, and respect of tradition. Some are driven by a hunger for exploration and adventure, while others are driven by a desire for fortune and power. Human warfare is simple but effective, and consists of blade and magic techniques.

Basic Information
    Start Location: Inn of the Eagle
    Home City: Etherblade
    Racial Mount: Flying Swords
    * Flying is available at level 30
    Available Classes: Blademaster | Wizard

Untamed:

Race Summary
    The Way of Nature provides all thoughtful creatures with the potential for conscious perception. After the god Pan Gu imbued the creatures of the Perfect World with the capacity for thought, a small collective of beasts cultivated their talents and developed consciousness for themselves and their brethren. Their kind is now referred to as the Untamed. Their abilities focus on physical strength and poisonous, disabling magics.

Basic Information
    Start Location: The Northern Pass
    Home City: City of the Lost
    Racial Mount: Tamed Animals
    Available Classes: Barbarian | Venomancer

Wing Elves:

Race Summary
    The Winged Elves hail from an ancient and divine bloodline. Their exquisite beauty and naturally-developing wings are the result of divine seed borne by mortal maidens. This provides them with heightened senses, as well as the ability to fly. In combat, Winged Elves specialize in archery and supportive healing magic.

Basic Information
    Start Location: Battlemark Village
    Home City: Plume City
    Racial Mount: Wings
    * Flying is available at level 1
    Available Classes: Archer | Cleric

Tideborn:

Race Summary
    They are part of the Perfect World expansion which was released Winter of 2009, not much is known about them at this time.

Basic Information
    Start Location: Dragonfang Village
    Home City: City of Raging Tides
    Racial Mount: Unknown
    Available Classes: Assassin | Psychic

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
  3. Aaddron

Credit:
    Human:Class information:

Blademaster:

Class Summary
    Courageous, righteous, and resolute—these are the defining traits of a Blademaster. These damage-dealers come from a long line of seasoned warriors, and have been hardened by years of combat training. Specializing in melee combat, Blademasters can also master and harness their inner energy, called Chi, in order to channel the most devastating attacks.
    Type: Melee, Tank
    Available Weapons: Dual Sword, Dual Blade, Blade, Sword, Scythe, Spear, Club, Poleaxe, Sledgehammer, Dual Handaxes, Dual Hammer, Iron Fist, Sharp Edge
    Comments: High Physical Defense, Low Magical Defense

Wizard:

Class Summary
    Trained in arcane knowledge, Wizards have learned that heavy armor is only needed when the enemy is allowed to move in close. Thus, they have developed an array of long-ranged and high-powered magical attacks utilizing the elements of nature. As masters of the conjuring arts, Wizards are vulnerable while casting, but once the casting is complete, they deal great damage to enemies.
    Type: Ranged Magic Damage
    Available Weapons: Wand, Magic Sword, Pataka, Jewel Quoit
    Comments: Highest Skill Damage, Slow Casting Time

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    Untamed:Class information:

Barbarian:

Class Summary
    Barbarians have evolved from tigers, lions, and other bestial hunters. Fortified for melee combat, the Untamed Barbarian is a natural-born warrior on the battlefield, and is most comfortable taking hits and returning the punishment. These fighters also have plenty of powerful spells at their disposal and can shapeshift into tiger form.
    Type: Melee, Tank
    Available Weapons: Dual Sword, Dual Blade, Blade, Sword, Scythe, Spear, Club, Poleaxe, Sledgehammer, Dual Handaxes, Dual Hammer, Iron Fist, Sharp Edge
    Comments: Highest Physical Defense, Low Damage

Venomancer:

Class Summary
    Evolved from an assortment of serpents, foxes, and other small creatures, Venomancers are cute, seductive, and deadly. Do not be misled by the winning smile and bushy tail—these foxy-ladies specialize in poisonous concoctions and should be considered very deadly. Venomancers have the ability to charm animals and tame them as pets, and, similar to the Barbarian, can take the form of a fox.
    Type: Ranged Magic Damage, Pet Tamer
    Available Weapons: Sword, Staff, Wand, Quoit
    Comments: Excellent Solo Class, Low Hit Point

5. Aaddron

Credit:
    Winged Elves:Class information:

Archer:

Class Summary
    As guardians of the Winged Elves, Archers are both strong and agile. Like all members of their race, Archers are gifted with the ability to fly, and thus make formidable long-range fighters. The heightened reflexes of the Archer provide the steady aim required to vanquish enemies from afar. With an unwavering sense of pride and duty, Archers can learn to shoot arrows both elemental and poisonous in nature.
    Type: Ranged Physical Damage
    Available Weapons: Bow, Crossbow, Slingshot
    Comments: High Critical Percentage, Low Physical Defense

Cleric:

Class Summary
    As the primary healers of Perfect World, Clerics are masters of supportive and recovery spells, which makes them an invaluable addition to any group of adventurers. In addition, Clerics specialize in using Metal element attacks, and can curse their enemies to reduce their defense, speed, or attack damage. Clerics are a good match for close-combat companions, since their long-range magical prowess complements the short range of melee fighters.
    Type: Hybrid, Primary Healer
    Available Weapons: Sword, Staff, Wand, Quoit
    Comments: Heal, Buff and Revive Skills, Party Based

6. Aaddron

Credit:
    Tideborn:

Assassin:

Class Summary
    Unknown
    Type: Unknown
    Available Weapons: Dagger
    Comments: Unknown

Psychic:

Class Summary
    Unknown
    Type: Unknown
    Available Weapons: Soulsphere
    Comments: Unknown

7. Turtlefuzz

Turtlefuzz Little Spike

Credit:
    Looks like a sweet game, but when I try to log in it says I have an invalid Password, is that because of the closed beta?

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    Do you have a beta key? Did you apply the key? If you don't have a beta key just wait till tomorrow afternoon the game with be in open beta so you won't need a beta key.

9. Turtlefuzz

Turtlefuzz Little Spike

Credit:
    I didn't apply but I figured it would have said like "You need a beta key". I thought it was a problem with my account. But that should answer my question I can wait till Tomorrow.
    Are you in the closed Beta?

10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Yup I've been in close beta since the start. There is really no point and starting today or tomorrow morning because at the end of closed beta Sept. 2 2:00pm EST all character will be wiped.

11. Aaddron

Credit:
    Open beta has started meaning anyone can play. If you have any questions about the game go to Perfect World International or post them here. Then I and anyone else can try to answer them.

12. Hillsein

Hillsein Ogre Newling

Credit:
    So sad for me that it's too difficult to get a series of activation key.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
    You don't need a key to play the game.

14. Viko

Viko Brute

Credit:
    I tried it but they never sent the email to me :confused:

15. Turtlefuzz

Turtlefuzz Little Spike

Credit:
    I've been playing this game quite a bit now, I actually really like it. Just started a Barbarian, really really fun.
    Gotta love pandas!

16. txtmsg

txtmsg BamBam

Credit:
    I love the archer!!! it is very strong in duel especially in early levels!!!

17. SuperVenomancer

SuperVenomancer Ogre Newling

Credit:
    so...

so i play that game and im at lv 10 its a super-mega-game :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.