1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[MMO] Side-scroll aside from..

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by ChiYeon, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChiYeon

ChiYeon MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    aside from MAPLE STORY !

# La Tale, Cloud Nine, Trickster - pretty much like MS to me.. :/
    # Grand Chase - too much P2W game, but the PvP is awesome (then I found elsword..)
    # Elsword - done playing this one, and Im looking for something similar to this (then moved on to Dragonica)
    # Dragon Saga - really keeping me busy atm!

so before I invest real money on Dragon Saga.. I hope someone could mention any side-scroller better that this, a short desc of the game would be awesome!

2. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    You pretty much tried most of the well known and best side scrollers, but there are still a few that you can try. Not sure if I think that they are better than Dragon Saga, but you can always look for yourself and see if it looks fun and is something for you.

Gunbound is a 2D side scrolling shooter. It's afree-to-play, turn-based, room-to-room, multiplayer online game. It's quite similar to the Worms game series. n GunBound, players are assigned to two opposing teams which take turns firing at each other with vehicles called "Mobiles" in GunBound parlance.

Then there's Fists of Fu. Fists of Fu is a 2.5D side-scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by Outspark. Fists of Fu is similar to Dragonica though, so if you liked Dragonica, this is a game that you can try.

Dungeon Fighter Online is a side-scrolling action MMORPG. There are 6 base character classes in Dungeon Fighter Online'. The selectable classes are: Mage, Fighter, Thief, Gunner, Slayer, and Priest. Players will traverse 2D screens while fighting hordes of monsters.

3. ChiYeon

ChiYeon MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    oh yeah.. Gunbound.. I did play this one, and I lost track if this game have a live server :/ and I'm thinking more of the 'rpg' type..

Fists of Fu -- hmm.. I might check this one out, the review says it's the same as Dragon Saga and Elsword ;D

and for DFO.. I've played this one too then dropped it since I think I should maximize my Vcard and play less 2D :p

4. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Maple Story is a good one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.