1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Dota 2 beginner...

Discussion in 'DotA' started by AmXMuratovich, May 6, 2014.

1. AmXMuratovich

AmXMuratovich MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Hello, i recently started to play Dota 2 and I just wanted to ask for some tips for a begginer (noob), I play a few bot games but I get crushed everytime. I'm not new to MOBA games i was playing 2 years League of Legends and I still do but I got a little bored of it. So if there are some experienced DOTA players that could give me some tips and help to get better I would be really thankful :)

2. Shokata

Shokata Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I Recomend you to play LOL :DDDDD

3. AmXMuratovich

Credit:
    I'm playing it everyday but im kinda getting bored so I need some new games and I heard that DOTA was good :)

4. RazZoR381

RazZoR381 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I played dota for few days, its so unbalanced game for me. LOL <3 :D

5. AmXMuratovich

Credit:
    It's hard to believe but it is balanced I play a few games and I thought that I will just wreck everyone but that was not the case xD

6. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    lol is the easier version of dota play it first

7. bloga99

bloga99 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Try to play Lol first :)

8. 420Hairlyman

420Hairlyman MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    Pick some range champions (considered as adc) such as Mirana, Viper or Sniper, they're easy to play and it would be best for you if u started with those simple champs.

9. Aki013

Aki013 League of Legends Player Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Well i played dota first than LoL.I learned much from dota. But i think its same , you chose what you will play first.

10. Korni

Korni DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    play lol better :p

11. Gentleman98

Gentleman98 BamBam

Credit:
    DoTa is a better game then LoL these guys need to face it i played LoL since start of S2
    and LoL was awsome and all but if you didn't know Riot is also very selfish putting OP champs so people buy them with RP and skins that are basicly useless and expensive. LoL was better at the beggining when they weren't so greedy. You have to understand that riot wasn't a big company acually they aren't so big even now compering to the Valve who holds soo many HUGE games. DoTa 2 is a REAL F2P game you can only pay for total cosmetic there are NO runes or masteries. Half of these guys that say that play LoL first are wrong BIG time cuz you gonna be cripled by all the help LoL has(lock in camera no D ect.) and can't even play it because there laptop(ugh) can't run that AWSOME game when i play DoTa i go in teamfight sometimes i just stand still and watch these truly amezing animations or abilitys *____*. Also am a lot older then an average LoL player (like 12/10) jesus kids... did you know there is a random drop in DoTa ? so you can get EVERYTHING free am a very good at trading (TF2) so you can just imagine how much stuff you can get for absolutly free. If Valve takes a game to remaster it you know its gonna be awsome cuz valve doesn't need money they are strong as f*** just look there stocks. Play DoTa2 trust Valve

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
  12. Gentleman98

Gentleman98 BamBam

Credit:
    DoTa is a better game then LoL these guys need to face it i played LoL since start of S2
    and LoL was awsome and all but if you didn't know Riot is also very selfish putting OP champs so people buy them with RP and skins that are basicly useless and expensive. LoL was better at the beggining when they weren't so greedy. You have to understand that riot wasn't a big company acually they aren't so big even now compering to the Valve who holds soo many HUGE games. DoTa 2 is a REAL F2P game you can only pay for total cosmetic there are NO runes or masteries. Half of these guys that say that play LoL first are wrong BIG time cuz you gonna be cripled by all the help LoL has(lock in camera no D ect.) and can't even play it because there laptop(ugh) can't run that AWSOME game when i play DoTa i go in teamfight sometimes i just stand still and watch these truly amezing animations or abilitys *____*. Also am a lot older then an average LoL player (like 12/10) jesus kids... did you know there is a random drop in DoTa ? so you can get EVERYTHING free am a very good at trading (TF2) so you can just imagine how much stuff you can get for absolutly free. If Valve takes a game to remaster it you know its gonna be awsome cuz valve doesn't need money they are strong as f*** just look there stocks. Play DoTa2 trust Valve

13. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    that is a tactic to earn some money ...
    yes the champ is op first two weeks and he get some nefs ..
    Runes and Masteries are a nice + in the game. With runes and masteries you can counter
    you enemy champ, i think that makes a game much more interesting and you need
    to use them smart ...

14. FrendlyLeBlanc

FrendlyLeBlanc King of Shadows and Rockets The Pit

Credit:
    But also much harder and complicated... On dota 2 cam earn money and that is better but i on lol :D