1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel Heroes 2015 Launches!

Discussion in 'Game News' started by Aaddron, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Marvel Heroes 2015 has arrived! Today marks the one year anniversary of the Marvel Heroes launch, and we're celebrating with new content and more.

Featuring Muspelheim - the first ever large-scale raid in an Action RPG, Omega System an alternate advancement system, Daily Shared Quests and more, this release is only the beginning of a month long slew of content.

Available now and late rthroughout the course of our month-long anniversary celebrations, expect:

Surtur Raid: The aforementioned ruler of fire demons headlines an epic end-game event for 10 players.

Omega System: Advance, alternately. The Omega System allows for even further character customization and progression up to and beyond level 60.

Daily Shared Quests: A new way to undertake missions and adventures reserved for earth's mightiest.

Achievements: Accomplish the impossible and be recognized – some are even catered to individual heroes.

Login Rewards: Showing our appreciation for committed players by thanking them with many awesome things.

Silver Surfer: The Herald nears. Will Norrin Radd's arrival presage doom, bring salvation, or just deliver a cool new hero to play? (Hint: It's the last one.)

365: Days of. Gifts for. Oh yes, we have plans.

End of Anniversary: End of Anniversary: A celebratory surprise event to close out the month.

As a thank you to all our players, using any level 30+ Hero, make sure you speak to a very special S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent found in Avengers Tower for a big surprise.

And that's to start!

Source

2. Shokata

Shokata Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Nice nice...... :)

3. Balju

Balju MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Goood !

I don't play this game but loooks awesome! very nice my friend ! :p

4. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  5. zarevac123

zarevac123 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I played this game before just have one problem,to much time for new hero u need. :)

6. Aaddron

Credit:
    Well they have to make money somehow.

7. Wen

Wen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Exactly this.

Not the most optimal and encouraging turn, but one that is understandable and reasonable.

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    Indeed, it's not always easy for games to find that balance but it's a balance they must find if they wanna stay in business. Sometimes it just takes a bit of give n take before they get it right.

9. Wen

Wen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Yes, definitely. Plus, by striking this balance at the same time, they are also collecting more funding from the players. Surely, a part of this funding turns into profit for the company itself, but a portion also gets rolled and reinvested back into the development of the game. Ultimately, players benefit from every dime they contribute.

10. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It does seem like they are trying to give alot away initially.

11. vinortega112

vinortega112 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I haven't played it yet but it looks cool for me! I have played injustice league and I'm not satisfied with the graphics, does marvel heroes has good graphics?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.