1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

I want to start play smite

Discussion in 'Smite' started by Lexa5255, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Lexa5255

Lexa5255 MMORPGer

Credit:
    Hi guys i wount to start play Smite can u say me something about it.Your
    experience and mark

2. Warren Tom

Warren Tom MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I've played this game 2 weeks, and my experiences are very small.
    Game very quickly get bored, do not play for a long time. Play 2-3 match per day and the game will not get a bored..

3. Septera

Septera Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    I tried Smite but don't play it anymore.
    Well you just have to get used to Smite perspective , unlike lol Smite is 3rd person game this means that your abilites require aiming so you have get used to that first.
    There is also jungle in this game but beware of fog of war.
    Unlike nexus in league , here you have Minotaur with lots of HP that you have to kill.
    Other then that is like any other moba. Hopefully someone more experienced will give you more information.

4. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    I think it is really good game. I never played it, but it looks awesome though. GL & HF!

5. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I played smite but not that much. Game is intresting but it get's easy really boring, but you should try it! Have fun!

6. WoRLD PriMe

WoRLD PriMe Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Hey Guys,you can start by playing a lot bot games,start to play some normals after,and buy champions that looks like a fun champions,BUT DONT FORGET,play fro fun :))

7. AndySrb

AndySrb MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    i am skilled moba gamer. i prefer starting playing tank gods (not damage because you are easy target) after that you can play what you want.

8. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I played it for some time, rly like some aspects of game, like skill-shoot mechanic and many different game types, also for me jungle was rly confusing, i was often ending up were i didnt want to :)

9. Krew

Krew Top 10 Reborn Again Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I have played this for around a year now, and it is still my favorite MOBA on the market. The 3rd person perspective is what really draws me towards this game compared to others. It requires actual aiming, instead of point and click. The games play very similar to something like LoL where there are lanes, and each character has a specific role (Guardian, Assassin, Warrior, Mage).

I don't know LoL as well as I do Smite, but from my experience with both, Smite has a more "complex" skill set than LoL. A God's ability set is unique from all the other Gods. Some play similar to others, but their Passive ability is what sets them apart and really changes how you play with them and against them.

I highly recommend if you start playing, to do Co-op modes for a while until you get a hang of each game mode and the Gods. Co-op will place you with other actual players on your team, but you will be playing against bots which will greatly help you learn the game, without the constant threat of your opposing team being vastly superior.

Reach out if you have any specific questions about the game, or want to play a match. I can play on either PC or Xbox One.

10. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    For start just go with Ra - really easy God to play with until you understand the points of view, movement and the rest that game offers. :)

Spooks likes this.
  11. Xicor97

Xicor97 Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Game is really good and enjoyable...:D

12. Lifeform known as Whis

Lifeform known as Whis Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  13. the half dragon

the half dragon Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    from your profile icon l can gues that u playing LoL too, smite is so much harder than LoL, i am playing both but dont worry try to play starter gods like Ra, Hades, artemis... They are easy to play try to play them and play all roles (adc, supp, mid, jungle, solo), after play all and choose your favourite try another gods for that role. GL HF
    P.S. if u leave Coop u wont get ban or leave booster. Leave booster is less than in LoL too.

If l made mistake and u dont playing LoL sry :3

14. milanbasket

milanbasket Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Today I started playing Smite and I can tell you it was a good game and full of action and you will not go wrong if you start playing

15. the half dragon

the half dragon Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  16. whitepaper

whitepaper Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    It's really good game, you should start playing it, but before you start you should watch some gameplays on youtube

17. Vanja the pro gamer 98

Vanja the pro gamer 98 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Did someone want play with me? My nick is zevs 98 :)

18. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Start playing it then! There is a playthrough in the beginning, and I can tell you the game is easy to play when going on range.

19. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The things i like about smite are the following:
    The whole ancient god battle thats going on!!! You can pick your favorite god from any mythology out there and play!!! Use your godly powers do destroy the enemy gods and prove that you are the best!!! (And of course pick skins!!!!)
    Its a 3rd person moba game unlike LoL or Dota or any other moba style game and the gameplay is different.. The majority of skills require you to aim so that u can properly damage your enemies thus there is a chance you miss everything!!!! (Thats where you show you got skills..if it was gear/item based and every attack followed.... you get what happens!!)