1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

A majestic game: Eve online

Discussion in 'Eve Online' started by Ancientforgotten, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancientforgotten

Ancientforgotten BamBam

Credit:
    Hello fellow gamers!

I'm just here to praise EVE online a bit, and try to find more people to get into it!
    EVE online is a true sandbox game in space. It contains full loot pvp which makes for super intentse pvp.
    It has a player driven economy, most things are built by players and price is set by players.
    EVE online is home to the biggest battles in gaming history, containing over 4000 unique players fighting in a war.
    Whatever you would like to be/do, you can be/do.
    There are miners,industrialist,traders,pve players, pvp players, scammers(legal in eve),pirates, trolls, griefers whatever you can think of, it'll be in the game.
    You can play the game by paying a monthly subscription or buying 30 day gametime with in game money.

Here is the latest trailer of EVE online which is just EPIC(must watch):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdfFnTt2UT0

If you are interested in trying out the game and make use of a 21 day free trial:
    https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?...f&action=buddy

This link will give you acces to make a 21 day free trial account instead of the 14 days one on the website.
    after 21 days it is possible to extend the trial account for a big discount. or you can try and go for enough ingame money to buy 30 game time with in game money.

I hope you'll enjoy this majestic game a much as i do.

Kind regards,
    Forgotten

2. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Tnx for the info. I've checked the web and the game doesn't look bad at all. I will definitely give it a try. :)

3. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    I used the demo for 21 day and I really enjoy it ...
    thx for it !

4. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Never gave a feedback. I tried the game and really loved it. Used my demo period tho. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.