1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How many posts/messages do I have?

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by Bola_bola, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bola_bola

Bola_bola Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
  2. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    You appear to have set the album/picture to private, so nobody can see it. That said on your profile it shows your message count, as well as under your name when you post and when you click on your name in the box that pops up, plus the sidebar on the forum main page.

Bola_bola likes this.
  3. Bola_bola

Credit:
    oh.. I see the message count now. but How do I fix this? lemme check the Album.

4. p

Credit:
    On the right hand side of the page (looking at the album page) in the sidepanel there's a box that says Album Permissions, and at the bottom of the box there's a Change Permissions link. Setting that to Members Only would be sufficient.

5. Bola_bola

Credit:
    In what particular album page P?

6. p

Credit:
    The homepage of the album you posted the picture in. If you can't find it, look at the picture you shared, up at the top of the page there's a bar that tells you where the file is located (example), the last item in that list is the album you want to look at, so click on it. The sidebar on that page should look like what I mentioned (example), where you can change permissions.

7. Bola_bola

Credit:
    OHh yeaaah I found it! thanks P :D appreciate the help. it's the first time I posted an album. so yea thanks for the help:cat:cat:cat

8. p

Credit:
    Aha, I can see the picture now. Sometimes the url to that page does not work properly (just clicking the big account link at the top of the page), but if you hover over your username at the top of the page it'll bring down a box with a lot of options. One of thise is called Personal Details, which goes to the same page but should work properly https://www.gameogre.com/forums/account/personal-details.
    It also actually doesn't contain your post count, so even if the page had worked it wouldn't have helped! Guess it's just as well you had to ask.

9. hardman93

hardman93 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    very helpful , Thanks !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.