1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Blog entries by Mayonnaise

1. I will be discussing my experience with a game called "M.U. Online" :3 First of all, i have played M. U. Online for like a year. It was great. I discovered the game when my brother introduced it to me. (So basically i didn’t discover it cx) Well, at that time, Massive Multiplayer Online Role...
  2. Neo Steam is a unique kind of FREE MMO RPG. It is a steampunk – ish with makes it interesting. The plot is also interesting as it involves war between four nations/ races. It is uncommon to see steam punk – ish type of MMO Rpgs. It was the time when Fly for Fun was on it’s peak . games like get...
  3. Perfect World is the very first MMORPG i ever played. It was first introduced to me by my brother. Back then, Although i play videogames, i wasn’t too interested too much. So i tried entering the game. Of course i didnt know what i was doing, my brother taught me everything i need to do. The...
  4. Introduction The game was introduced to me by my brother few years ago. At first, i just watched him play. Shooting enemies, throwing bombs, flash or smoke. Etc etc. But then he asked if i wanted to play. I have some experiences with first person shooter games like Army of 2, and Call of Duty...
  5. Okay so today im gonna share you my goofy impression of the sandbox game, "Minecraft" cx Minecraft is like a simulator game where you can do almost anything build anything, craft anythung you want to. There are 2 options on how to play CREATIVE, and SURVIVAL. in creative, you have everything...
  6. Hello everyone. c: Today i'll be posting about my experiences and adventures in an MMORPG game. Such as AQ3D First of all, i want you to know that Role Playing Games are my favorite types of games. I love adventuring fantasies and worlds i have never seen before. It's like i'm roaming through a...
  7. Hi everyone, this is my first time writing for blog posts. So basically, this is all new to me, sharing life happenings, hobbies, likings etc. etc. Will be the focus of my blogs. But mostly, i will focus on games and my experiences. Because GameOgre is a gaming community c: I will tell you how...