1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Got killed by the one hit NPC in LDoE twice today!!! Wtf. Going back to AQ3D for now. Most likely Im going to add 15k DCs to my account for TLaPD and the new travel forms. If I can redeem a rixty card here, I'll have 17k DC by the end of the week. Shopping time!

3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Ugh , many projects to do today , be needing it tomorrow. :( Stress to much.

5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. Aaddron

Credit:
    Tonight is the night, NBA 2k18 launches on Switch at 12am Eastern! Super excited though at the same time really wish we had some reviews. I not really worried about the graphics, I know it will be a downgrade but more the performance. FPS dips and drops are an absolute no go in sports games, I'm really hoping it will be stable. I may just wait until morning to pick it up, so can see if any early impressions reveal massive issues. Also hoping eShop holds up, it's been known to fail on game launches... Nintendo really needs to get with the times and allow pre-loading.

In other news, my AC:NL Town is coming along nicely. Starting to get Shop upgrade already. Money is flowing. Working on my blue rose setup. Haven't done much in the way of collecting but progress has been good overall. My only real gripe is at least 3 villagers have picked the worst locations for their houses... it's really kinda amazing how that many managed to do it, it's almost like the game is trolling me. However I can always kick them out at any time thanks to the amiibo update so I'm not worried about it. Hoping to get paths in soon, just unlocked the machine today!

7. Aaddron

Credit:
  8. Aaddron

Credit:
    NBA 2k18 on Switch is pretty solid. The gameplay itself is great, 30FPS isn't an issue. Graphics actually look better than I thought they would. However the game has a few bugs, I'm finding audio in docked mode to be distorted at times and cutscenes can lag out randomly. It's not completely broken by any means but they are so obvious it's clear they released knowing it's an issue or didn't test much. The game itself also has a few non-platform specific bugs that are just really lazy and inexcusable. They definitely didn't send their best in the technical department. :/ We'll have to see how it plays out, hopefully they can get them fixed soon.

By far the biggest issue this year though is greed. Pure greed by 2k games. It's absolutely disgusting how far they are pushing VC (virtual currency) these days. Some examples are only having 5 haircuts by default, the rest you have to purchase. O but purchasing doesn't unlock it, it just gives you it this one time. O and you can preview the look before you buy either so good luck! VC can be earned in game but still it's pretty bad, it's also expensive... everything is actually, they've raised the price of pretty much everything and seemly lowered the gain at the same time.

Unfortunately 2k is the only good basketball game we got on Switch, so their are no other options. Thankfully the core of the game remains untouched, team vs team is completely micro-transaction free. It just sucks pretty much every other mode is being destroyed by this force connected micro-transaction fest.

Last I'll touch on the big new feature this year, My Neighborhood. Yea it's a complete joke. I guess some people might enjoy it but seriously, complete waste of time. Wanna haircut? No you can't just open a menu, gotta walk all the way to the barber shop. O your agent wants to talk now? Now gotta walk all the way over to him. O practice? Yup, walk all the way over to that now. Complete waste of time. It's OK to have it but I dunno why that means menu shortcuts to jump to these places aren't included. Also it only works online and absolutely no offline access. It's stupid.

/rant

9. Aaddron

Credit:
  10. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I played dota2 right now and it takes 1 hour lol :( , so hard game, im glad that my team is not trashtalker xD :)

11. subeJ

Credit:
    My deposit still havent reflected in my account. zzz I want those pirate items and new travel forms already. Customer service isnt responding. Maybe they dont have work during weekend. Haha

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. subeJ

Credit:
    So apparently I made a topup instead of the artix points purchase. Already requested for a refund and paid again this morning. Earliest to get my purchase would be tomorrow. Hopefully the event is still around by that time.... I want those items. :(

14. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) Hope it works out for you.

15. subeJ

Credit:
    My transaction was finally processed after five days! I was able to buy the 2017 Pirate Collection tho the discount for the travel forms was removed a few hours before I bought them. :( But still, things turn out well and I got the items I wanted in AQ3D. :)

On the other hand, my bunker alfa will reset in about 30 min so im going to finish that and hopefully I find the gas tank for my chopper.

16. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Playing classic game in mobile legends today is really competitive since legend players are not doing ranks anymore due to 11 days left of season endings.

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. paulhar1s50n

paulhar1s50n Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Started playing Warhammer Vermintide only to find out that the game play is similar to l4d XD I am still having fun though. I've also started playing Ragnarok: Spear of Odin 2 days ago and I met a lot of old friends in-game. In turns out that I was not the only one waiting for this game to be relaunched. :blackalien

19. subeJ

Credit:
    Nice release from the AQ3D team for the surprise event map! Was able to craft everything and they are doing giveaways now! Also done with my alfa bunker in LDoE. Dealer gave me an amazing trade! beers and canned goods for an m16 lmao

Going to start my task tomorrow but now, going to have a blast with all my games!

20. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    The Big Event finally ended :3
    And a new one begins <3
    But i would be dropping my activity at the ogre event. (I would still continue my activities as usual and as often like before but am not gonna enter them on the Big Event anymore, because arranging them on phone plus the 1 day deadline per day got me so muchy busy than i normally have to be.. I really felt the pressure with the time arranging the entries and all
    (I used my phone btw)
    I have studies and i should make them as my priority for now. I was happy competing at the Big Event. C:

Goodluckies to everyone participating~