1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Why do guys choose female gender as their main character?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Iwannaplaythegame, Jun 23, 2015.

1. IvanBooster

IvanBooster Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Its kinda weird to have a male character, I dont know why, but it is :D

2. StormJayne

StormJayne Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    we're on the same boat brother..

3. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    sometimes male characters with thr gears looks really fat so i prefer female sometimes for fit gears.

4. Meoweapon

Meoweapon Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Because guys are supposed to love females :D

5. xX STORM GENERAL Xx

xX STORM GENERAL Xx Club Swinger New Ogre
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I mostly play with my own male character (max out) but since I usually have like 6/7 acc per game , half of them female, and excluding my sister's (she hires me to farm for her), I can't really testify, but I DID notice that people are friendlier towards female characters. (Mostly guys tho)

6. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    Not sure why some players choose it, actually never did it and do not understand.
    Probably female characters look better so they just wanted to look better, i don't think it's something i would do.

7. I think bulky would be a more appropriate term to describe certain male characters in video games. They just have too much muscles or maybe fat that they don't really relate to you. I feel like most players enjoy choosing characters they could relate to.

Some male characters look great as well. It's even better, when you can customize facial hair and do certain things exclusive on certain genders that you can't do for another gender. Some games are like that, but there are some games where more emphasis is added for female characters.

Gamma001 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    In a game I used to play more frequently testers would usually have a male and a female alt (or vice verse) to test new released armors, but ever since they added gender change as a option you started to see that less.

9. Gender change can be a useful feature so long as you don't have to constantly pay to switch back and forth. A one-time gender change feature where you pay once and switch at anytime is usually better since it makes games feel more like an MMORPG with emphasis on role-playing. I still stick to alts since certain games do make you pay to switch back and forth, but testing is one reason why a players might choose a female alt, because there might be graphical differences. To me, I think it's just ultimately preference whether someone prefers male characters or female characters.

10. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i am female so i use female char... and boys use female char coz female char is beautiful

11. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    My alt character is female. So i can collect female versions of all armors too. They are designed differently so a must have.

12. Straw

Straw Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Why not? Female character is cool , I also have an alternative account with female version.

13. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Items look differently on a male and female character so maybe they want to explore both.

14. Deku1

Deku1 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    i only choose male :)

15. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I, most of the time, pick male because when I pick to be a female, I feel that people expect me to be a female (which makes sense). Then, when I break the news to them, they act different to me.

16. Zalb33

Zalb33 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior
    1. TSM

Credit:
    A badass female character has always been cool you know , thats one of the reasons i guess..