1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Gloria Victis Community Q&A

Discussion in 'MMO Interviews' started by alistaly, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone, I have been able to organise a Q&A with the developers of Gloria Victis, a promising and upcoming F2P MMORPG. All the information regarding the game can be found on their website: Gloria Victis Game , which will it explain 10x better than I. If anyone has any questions they would like to ask the developers just post below and I will try to ask them. I probably won't be able to ask all the questions (depending on the amount we receive) but I will be sure to take as many questions from the community as possible. Let me know if you have any questions and sorry for the lack of details, the Q&A once complete will be posted on the mmoblog. Finally, the game alpha can also be accessed right now for a fee, so if you like the game feel free to try it and give the community feedback on the forums :).

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.