1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

MMO Showdown 10 - Minecraft vs. World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Online Game Battles' started by Aaddron, May 17, 2016.

Which is better?

1. Minecraft

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. World of Warcraft

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    MMO Showdown 10 second round. Minecraft vs. World of Warcraft. If you post please explain your choice.

2. Aaddron

Credit:
    Voted for Minecraft. I missed the WoW boat and now the game feels absolutely ancient. I find it very hard to play, especially with it's $15 a month price tag... it's not worth it to me. Minecraft on the other hand is one of my most played games ever. I don't play it as much as I use to but it's been an amazing game to play. Online, offline, modded, unmodded... the game continues to change and is still getting big free updates about once a year now. The latest of which added new combat mechanics like shields. When you venture into the online community you can even find full on MMO like servers... they feel like completely different games at times. If you don't like any of that you can still drop into creative and build to you hearts content with the many new blocks added to the game.

Minecraft is one of my favorite games ever, it's a simple choice for me.

3. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I preff WoW, game has more action then Minecraft, i dont like Minecraft because low graphic, i know that its style of game but still, wow brings much more, leveling, doing rides vs huge bosses, huge world and only of few things because i pick WoW

4. Aaddron

Credit:
  5. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Minecraft is minecraft, wow might be a great game, but minecraft is legendary, even tho I didn't play it more than 20-30 hours in total, I still think it's a great game even tho I didn't like it that much. Afterall it is the most popular sandbox game ever

6. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    Minecraft isn't that popular anymore and is cool and fun to play. WoW is the most addictive games ever made. I didn't play it and I don't intend to. I want to have a social life you know. XD XD XD (No offense WoW players).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.