1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Shovel Knight

Discussion in 'Indie Games' started by Crownknight, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Shovel knight is a very fun game inspired by games such as MegaMan DuckTales and Mario 3. It was made last year and has classic graphics. (Something I do like too see!) You are the cerulian knight Shovel Knight and are on your quest to save another knight you used to fight with... Shield Knight. You basicly have 11 Boss stages... (1st Black Knight 2nd King Knight 3rd Spectre Knight 4th Treasure Knight 5th Plague Knight 6th Mole Knight 7th Tinker Knight 8th Polar Knight 9th Propeller Knight 10th Black knight again 11th ALL bosses again exept Black Knight 12th Final boss... The enchantress/Remanet of fate) You start out with 4 hearts and a blue suit of armor with a blue shovel. Fight your way through levels of foes and bosses and save shield knight! The game is available on steam Xbox and playstation! I reccomend you try it. Its awesome!

Anyway see yah!

2. Mr Krox

Mr Krox Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Yeah, kind of good game, i tryed it :D

3. BlackBoa

BlackBoa Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    shovel knight aw yeaaaaa :p

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit: