1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Your own game

Discussion in 'Online Game Development' started by Dimitrije Pavlovic, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Dimitrije Pavlovic

Dimitrije Pavlovic Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    If you could create a game what would be its names lets hear some creative answers :D

Crownknight and ogreman like this.
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Moving to Game Development:).

3. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Great idea :). I've had the idea of making a game since late 2015. Me and my friends discussed it, but it was put aside. My idea is a game called "Jake and Blake".
    The story: Jake and Blake (two zombie brothers, Jake is blue skinned, Blake is yellow skinned) are out on a basketball court shooting hoops when suddenly, Ruth (the villain) teleports in and traps them in a metal cage and holds them hostage. Ruth then flies up to her mother's alien inhabited plane where she flies them to her prison on her very own planet 69265. It is up to Jake and Blake (the good guys) to escape prison, escape the planet, head back to post-apocalyptic earth, and kill Ruth!
    The journey: My idea is that Jake and Blake will be a non-linear adventure with many ways to go through each stage. The order of the stages that you go through is the same each time through, but inside each stage you have multiple paths, and with those paths comes weapons and loot! On your way through stages you can find hidden shops which carry goods which you can buy with gold bars. Oh, did I mention that at the beginning you have to punch enemies with your fists? After you buy a weapon it goes up on top of the screen into a little 10 spaced bar which I call the "top bar". After you get the eleventh item it goes in your 100 spaced inventory which you can access by pressing the "I" key on your keyboard. You switch out selected weapons by going to the top bar and selecting one weapon, going to the inventory, pressing which weapon you want to swap, and voila! You have the selected weapon in your top bar! Anyway, back to the stages. I've lost my paper with the list of all the bosses, but I will eventually think of something to replace them. You will have to go through 8 stages, each getting harder and harder as you go. You will be able to also buy extra hearts which give you extra health points, 1 to be exact. You start off with 5 health points but you can get up to 100, and trust me, you'll need it!
    Final boss: After you get through the short corridors that follow the eighth stage, you will face Ruth! The final fight will most definitely be the hardest fight in the game. After you get through with the final fight with Ruth, you will have to steal his cape, escape the collapsing building, and fly out and land back on earth.
    Any ideas for improvement? :)

4. Grawl

Grawl MLG King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If I would knew my new game it would be called mafia dogs and that game would be only for mobile phones :)

5. SaleCar7

SaleCar7 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    My game will be something like Sub Way Surfers just much better because i like to play that type of games.

6. A game that I've always thought about was an RPG platformer for a mobile device with a choice among a knight, wizard, cleric, and thief, and would be controlled by tilting the device to move and tapping the screen to jump and attack. Haven't thought about a great name, but one good name would probably be "Battle Heroes". It's an interesting idea to think about.

7. YksNarev

YksNarev Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Legend of My Own World