1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Blog entries by Blasphy

1. Hello everyone it's BLOG time again, so last 7hours I watched the movie called Baby Driver heres the synopsis of the movie. Talented getaway driver Baby (Ansel Elgort) relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack to be the best in the game. After meeting the woman (Lily James) of his dreams, he...
  2. So i just installed the game Fortnite which i bought with the founders pack. The game is still on early access there are two modes which is the PvP with 100 players survival of the fittest and Save the world (not available for free players right now, only those who bought the founders pack.)...
  3. Paladins is a first-person shooter video game developed by Hi-Rez Studios, the developers of the MOBA SMITE. The game is rooted in a colorful sci-fi fantasy. I've been playing the game for like 14 days already the game was fun and great, they have a different category matches like classic, rank...
  4. So yesterday my family went to Sushi Ye a Colorful & festive restaurant offering sushi, sashimi & cooked Japanese eats, to be honest I really hate sushi with seaweed since the taste is really disgusting. The food was good, the fried rice, excellent, the sushi was fresh and original, specially...
  5. So I had to rewatched the Spiderman Amazing Homecoming just to do my review blog here. So the movie is kinda funny it's really different than the other spiderman versions since Peter Parker is a happy HS boy, I was wondering where did Uncle Ben go or he was dead but the movie didn't show his...
  6. So i got my key for Closers: Alpha Test and downloaded the game for like 3 hours. Closers Online is an instance based game so you're bound to repeat the same dungeon on various difficulty settings, but the developers decided to go about a different way this time around by making players go...
  7. Yesterday I was watching Monster Project and it was realistic to me so the main character was Devon who created the monster project. Devon tried to find real life monster and interview them about what are they, what do they do. Devon with the other 3 filmmakers which he hired for the monster...
  8. I finally watched Transformers : Last Knight involving King Arthur's time and the finding of the new knight and also merlin's bloodline. The movie was really good so in the near future the old tranfomers human protagonist made a history like Witwicky who played as the main character in Dark Moon...
  9. So today I watched Alien Covenant the part II of Prometheus, the movie clearly shows that AI (Dave8) can be dangerous. An AI can be obsessed with creation turning against us human. If you need a quick refresher, Alien: Covenant (2017) is the sequel to the Alien (1979) prequel Prometheus (2012),...