1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

People say they can't carry afks and feeders

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by NeSsQQuiCk, Jul 12, 2015.

1. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Anything is possible, never surrender and never flame your team :D use /mute all command if you can't help it when people flame you and just play your game I won literally 1v5 I killed azir voli and naut 1v3 solod baron pushed inhib and killed kalista + tahm with team and finished game even tho I started 0/3/1

So my team only helped me with last 2 kills which I could solo too but the point is if you are good enogh nothing can stop you from winning not even afk's flamers or trollers

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
  2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Yeah you never know, might turn it around. Some people panic way too early an sometimes it is impossible to turn around but I mean if you enjoy the game anyways why not try... who cares if you lose, guaranteed loss if you don't. At least this way you have a chance.

I think it's also important to highlight "play your game" the first thing these idiots do when they start losing is point the finger at everyone else. Most of the time they are wrong and you are better off playing to your own strengths and knowledge than listening to their "wisdom". After all... if they were really THAT good you wouldn't be losing.

3. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Congratz NeSsQQuiCk and a good post Aaddron aswell. I've played a match 3vs5 and we won, while only thing you could see from the enemy team was, REPORT him REPORT ... After all it's a game and you're supposed to have fun, not to have a rage attack.

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I remember playing one recently where it was 4 on 5. Our guy was around but I don't know if he was a kid, maybe new or what was up, he was trying but not playing all that well. No matter. Well 4 on 5 quickly became 3 on 5 because one of my teammates decided it was "unacceptable" for this other guy to play bad... he spent the whole match raging and telling us to report the other dude for AFK.

It's amazing we still won... it would've been a lot easier if the 4th guy would of put the same effort into playing the game as he was raging lol... heck he probably would of been top of the board with that kind of effort! xD

5. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    After games like those it's clear that everybody is responsible for their own mistakes, and it's not worth blaming somebody else for his mistake when you could easly help him out. You could see that a lot of times in LoL, people keep blaming other people (usually they blame the jungler lol) for something they have or haven't done. Instead they could focus on the game and might win like it happened in your case.

And if somebody needs to fight it better be the opposite team lol. I've seen so many times a team who was leading started to fall off because of constant :rage: of players, and in the end they would loose. Looks like it's 25% teamwork 25% skill and 50% behaviour.

6. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    What division is this ? I cant believe that u won vs so much CC, usually Naut is enough to shutdown yi completely, but WP anyway.

But i cant play normally when 7 of 10 games my or enemy team have AFK or like 0-10 score.
    Today i did have 3 games that i lost, but it were rly good and close games, 1 TeamF decided winner, i never say word on games like that.

But what to say in games like this
    Lost games that i know that i deserved to win.
    Died 3-4 times in every game only because i tried to carry and no1 helped
    [​IMG]

7. petar123123

petar123123 MMORPG Addict

Credit:
    I agree,never surr,never flame!:)

8. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    you can't win every single game but find what you're good at find 2 champs for each role that you are confident with and play your game :D but most important thing ist oenjoy the game you're playing !!

9. AlexandarLegend

AlexandarLegend Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    that happened to me many times,but also many times i have like 10/0 and my team fed all other lanes i lose...

10. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yea but as u can see on pic i had 10 games in row like that, and so many that i dint place, tnx god now its much better

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  11. AlexandarLegend

AlexandarLegend Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I saw your pic..i can imagine when you lose like that in ranked..

12. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Very interesting also didnt know aaddron was a league player

13. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    you actually flamed jax because of afk lol

14. Raven595

Raven595 The Fallen Bird Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Katarina was 8/3 and it was 4v5 game its not like......But never mind congrats...(Enemy team wood 10)

15. Bog Isus1

Bog Isus1 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Today game :) Only i positive score with Jinx and rest of my team was weak,...but im a adc :)

16. josip6ak2

josip6ak2 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    It really depends on your team composition and who the AFK/feeder is . If its the adc .... Then you are gonna have a hard time . If its lets say support or not early game jungler . Then you can carry it .

Had a lot of games where they had an afk . Sometimes their afk was even mid laner . But with composition like kalista , leona , malphite and amumu , you cant lose a teamfight ...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
  17. SuperSwag

SuperSwag MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Yeah i can carry feeders but afk no

When someone is afk there is no use of him but if he is feeder he can do some dmg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
  18. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Just never give up, enemy team can get greedy dive u or something, they can throw game really easy.

19. Nunu

Nunu Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Only bronza say this :D