1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AgeOfCitizens - Browser strategy game

Discussion in 'Browser Games' started by thomasdgr, Jun 15, 2015.

1. thomasdgr

thomasdgr BamBam

Credit:
    I want to introduce to you the last game I developed.

AgeOfCitizens is a massive online multiplayer strategy game. You can register as a citizen of your country and help it grow economically, politically and extend its borders.

Game is clearly a browser game, no add-on needed to play.

Main Features:
    - Construct your companies and produce goods necessary for you and your co-citizens.
    - Fight against other citizens on the battlefield. Be careful, they are real citizens defending themselves!
    - Become a politician and choose your country's future in cooperation with the other political members.
    - Make friends and all together help your country conquer the AgeOfCitizens world!

I would appreciate if you could share your feedback, in this thread or in game forum.

You can join the game at: Age Of Citizens

2. thomasdgr

thomasdgr BamBam

Credit:
    Four months since game launch have passed and there are many improvements and many more to come. I am dropping this message as today is an ideal date to join the game. Elections take place and the country governments will be created for the rest of the month.

3. SulzYee

SulzYee Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Great game... didnt played it long but i like it... Any game i dont play long haha :p

4. thomasdgr

thomasdgr BamBam

Credit:
    Thank you SulzYee!