1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Brawlhalla Guide! (The beginners guide to Brawlhalla!)

Discussion in 'Brawhalla' started by Crownknight, May 28, 2016.

1. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    So... I have played Brawlhalla about 25 or so hours and absolutely LOVED it! With great multi-player,unique skills and skins and,of course,sidekicks to the ability to even train without a problem and all of your favorite legends unlocked to train with! I will be doing a guide on the basic on how to get to silver rank and how to use your legends wisely!

The start
    Starting up is always difficult so you'll either want to start in training or hop into a single-player tournement with bots. Utilize your moves right and you'll probably win! (Hopefully) After a couple of tournements and getting used to your legends you'll want to check out 1v1 online matches or 1v1 strikeout or 4-man free for all! I suggest free for all as it is the closest to the single-player tournements except the you gather points by killing others.

Leveling up and moving to silver
    When you play some free for all matches and more tournements you will eventually end up ready to go on to 1v1 strikeout/matches. When you start strikeout you have to pick three characters (they can not be the same) and fight your opponent with 3 lives like the tournements except whenever you die you switch the character to the 2nd you picked then to the 3rd. Whoever is the one who is standing with atleast one live wins (other player must have 0 lives) 1v1 matches have to do with leveling up and ranking After fighting to the death with 3 lives and ONE character only for a while you'll start to get more costumes and gold and level up not only your legends but your account! Also say you pick queen nai for your first match then pick gnash the XP goes seperate the match gives queen nai exp for winning or losing (losing gives you some,just less.) and then the match with gnash. If he wins or loses he will get the XP from his match. Legends don't share XP! After awhile of playing the game you will move to silver,then gold, and platinum then who knows? (I don't know.)

Moves
    You have many moves like dodging,quick attacks,and heavy attacks aswell as traps! Utilize them to your victory!

Other stuff includes... Couch parties different game modes and up to 8 player free for all!

I hope you enjoyed this guide! :) See yah around! Bye!

2. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
  3. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
  4. Grawl

Grawl MLG King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Nice guide dude :)

5. whitepaper

whitepaper Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Good guide, thanks for sharing it!

6. Ougi

Ougi Ogre Newling

Credit:
    This is a very nice guide for starting players! Beware the salt though, there's plenty of salty players on Brawlhalla.

7. Vect

Vect Insalubrious Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    thnx for the guide, but i still have a problem tho....LAG, everyone keeps teleporting on my screen, is it because i m in a faraway country?