1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Pistons are on a epic skid, quickly falling out of playoff contention. Extremely disappointing finish to the season but not completely unexpected. They need a lot of work.

2. Aaddron

Credit:
  3. Aaddron

Credit:
    Today's Switch attempt failed miserably. Sucks but what can you do. Someday they'll sort it out.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
  5. wulilions

wulilions MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Dude im so hyped for all of the AQ3D updates and i dont know if i should go for the back pack and the soulborne xaxe cos so time consuming

6. Awen Blade

Awen Blade King of Bananas The Pit

Credit:
    i really like the 1.4 update of AQ3d but lel.. the time... it sucks.. delayed always... xD

7. Aaddron

Credit:
  8. Aaddron

Credit:
    Shelving my Switch search until May. Probably could get one next month but gonna wait it out a bit. Got my Switch Pro Controller today, it's pretty slick! It's better than I thought it'd be but the triggers make it kinda useless for racing games. Still, it feels really nice in the hand... will look into using it on my PC until I get a Switch.

In terms of gaming, really enjoying Yoshi's Woolly World and Titanfall 2 at the moment. I like Yoshi's more laid back feel, I hated the timer in Super Mario 3D World and Yoshi fixes that. Titanfall 2's single player is really surprising me, the story is really nice so far... haven't touched the multiplayer yet.

9. Aaddron

Credit:
  10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Titanfall 2 continues to be awesome, might be the best single player shooter campaign I've played since the glory days of Halo. Really enjoying the smooth gameplay and the story is interesting as well. Loving the little puzzle aspects and the titan levels are fantastic. It's all fresh ideas and unique gameplay... haven't seen that in a while. The level design is fantastic, graphics are really great. I can't gush enough about it lol.

I've heard it's kinda short... like maybe 6-10 hours so if you're like me and don't like multiplayer shooters it might be more worth a rent but it's fun enough that even picking it up on sale might be worth it. I could see playing through it again down the road. Multiplayer DLC is all free too so if you're in to that this game is a major go.

My favorite feature is the game isn't full of pointless swearing. It's hard to find shooters these days that aren't f this, f that, f, f, f... sound like a bunch of teenagers who learned a new forbidden word... gets way over done to the point of just being obnoxious and tasteless. Not sure why they made the change since the first game was more typical but I personally do enjoy it.

If I could change one thing it'd be co-op, I would have loved to see splitscreen or at least online co-op but given the nature of the story I can see why they didn't... that and the game looks so good I'm not sure the consoles could handle splitscreen.

Edit - Finished it in 4 hours, would have taken longer with collectibles.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Awen Blade

Awen Blade King of Bananas The Pit

Credit:
    Cysero Tweet that AQ3d 1.4 Update will be release on MONDAY!~!!! WOHOHOOO!!!!

13. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  14. wulilions

wulilions MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    HYPED FOR COSTUMES IN AQ3D!!! I JUST WANNA GET MY HANDS ON ALL THE RARES

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. Aaddron

Credit:
    Lego City Undercover launches tonight, it's a remaster of the game from Wii U. Pretty interested in it for it's splitscreen gameplay. On the fence about picking it up at launch but def going on my list. May at least wait for performance analyst, seems it may have been a cheap port and if it wasn't given the care it should have to run well then not paying full price.

Also impatiently awaiting the new weeks deals on Xbox. Last two weeks were duds, hopefully this will be a good one or maybe even the start of the spring sale which may or may not be coming soon. An last I beat Titanfall 2, it was a fantastic single player experience, though maybe too short at 4 hours. The gameplay is sooo good though, so fluid and the pace is just perfect. Can really fly through it and none of the levels really drag on too much. I only ran into one boss fight that just didn't make sense but otherwise it felt fair and well balanced in difficulty.

Awesome game and I hope they continue to put care into the single player side for the next one. Flesh out the story some more and make it longer and I'd seriously consider it as a real Halo contender.

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. Aaddron

Credit:
    Xbox sales are another week of duds, which hopefully means Spring sale coming soon. Spotlight hasn't been happening either which could also be a sign but who knows. Lego City Undercover is indeed looking like a lazy port, performance issues everywhere... gonna wait on a price drop. Paying full price for a remaster is barely ok anyways but paying full price for a lazy remaster... yeah no.

Scorpio kinda reveal is coming tomorrow by Digitalfoundry! Expected to reveal specs and other technical stuff. Pricing, a look at the box itself, name, release date etc not expected. Still exciting stuff!

19. Aaddron

Credit:
  20. Vect

Vect Insalubrious Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Farming a rare item called soulbourne axe in AQ3D :), after 20 dungeons runs, still no axe :(.

cosmetics is bae tho :)