1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nefaris

Nefaris Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Aq3d is a very fun game because of many reasons. For one, as you level up you are able to farm for better gear, many people think farming is boring but to me its exciting because of what you are working towards, earning a sense of accomplishment. The game itself is very well developed having very good graphics and running well on phones and other devices. Finally, the game has added a new thing called cosmetic weapons which makes you look even cooler running around with a very cool looking weapon such as the starsword weapon.

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Ok, we are into single digits left now, so the requirements are going up one last time.

1. Must give a long review of AQ3D.
    2. Must not have received a code yet.
    3. Must be a New Ogre or better (more than 15 posts)

The additional benefit to the third requirement is that it will get you more points for the shop, which will come in handy later:).

Anthrax Kill, Straw, oppyyy and 2 others like this.
  3. Grow

Grow MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    i love aq3d because its simple and yet it has a fashion and cosmetics system which is we can adventuring while choosing our good set , so i have my old guild from ADVENTURE QUEST WORLD , my guild is 4 years old , we all like a family in AQW but when i moved into aq3d its only few of them who followed my path.
    some of em is too lazy to leveling the aq3d because its pretty much much harder than AQW, but i will try to get them all to the game because its super good if we play with our old friends and my old pixel family !

oh i have a suggestion about rares in AQ3D , i hope the staffs/dev/mod will make the red and blue starsword become rare,because for me RED and BLUE starsword is the symbol of an old players :(
    well at least AE team can always make the different colours of the starsword in the future , so i hope they will see my suggestion and will make red and blue starsword become rare in the future.

oh and i love how they bring some of AQW characters and monsters to the AQ3d , it feels like ive ascended to 3D world of AQWorld !
    they're surely made such a good game.
    this is my sweet runaway from reality when im tired at work or i need a refreshing !
    oh and i cant wait for Guild system !
    i hope they will give a guild fortress or castle or at least building to all guild, because it will super cool if we have one like that !
    and i hope they will allow us to put our own logo in the cape or guild banner !

anyway i LOVE this game so much !
    Keep the goodwork AE !

(sorry for my english)

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Great review, but need 14 more posts (elsewhere in the forum) to be a New Ogre:).

This will also help when AQ3D items arrive in the shop:).

5. Grow

Grow MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    hello mr ogreman i did 16 post.:)

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2017
  6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Code sent via PM:).

7. Fable

Fable BamBam New Ogre

Credit:
    Being a former active player of Aqworlds, I have been playing aq3d since the tech demo. I really do enjoy playing it, and a lot of friends do as well. Updates may be a little slow, but AE can only work so fast. It is great to see aq in three dimensions, though. Combat is pretty good, graphics aren't bad, story line is interesting, love the idea of dungeons, and the grind is, as always, great :D. The few bugs that the game has at this point I honestly find funny (and they aren't game-breaking thus far). I look forward to future updates.

**I should be a "New Ogre" by the time you read this**

8. OGPaolo

OGPaolo MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I've been playing adventure quest games since 2001. And I fell in love with it. I get lost in each world, spend hours at grinding. Spend hard earned cash on all the aq games. Aq3d is no exception. I would've spent even more time and even more money if I had known about it sooner. Yes there are a few bugs, and quirks, and minor annoyances, but this game will be great by the time of full release. Artix hasn't let me down yet, and I'm sure it won't any time soon. If you haven't tried it, DO IT!!

9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Please be a New Ogre (15 posts or more) before reviewing here for these last codes. The first time it worked out because the one who made the review followed up on that. However, I cleaned up the thread this time instead of making a mess waiting on the reviewers to become New Ogres. Please keep this in mind. The two New Ogres above did receive the code:).

10. Malok

Malok BamBam New Ogre

Credit:
    I would like to have a GDC code please :)

I've been playing AE games since i was a kid. Lately i was kinda inactive until AE launched AQ3D. What an amazing surprise. Game is still being improved since its on Beta. However the game already shows so much potential. I have joined since the Alpha phase and i am still enjoying as the first day!
    New content is being added almost every week and even the game is still on Beta there is already good content for us to mantain entertained. Game is grindy and offers us (players) really cool and unique scenarios.
    I have really high expectations to this game and you should too! Artix Team never disappoints their community and seemed always interested on player's feedback.
    If you havent tried this game yet, what are you waiting for?! :)

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  11. Shalltear Bloodfallen

Shalltear Bloodfallen Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Adventure Quest 3D is the newest game from Artix Entratenment it’s main characteristic are as follows:

• Cross-platform (android, ios, windows)

• The overall story, feeling and art follows on the 2d, browser game, Adventure Quest Worlds ( still alive and kicking )

• Easy to play, hard to master aspect ( well hard like an rare, cosmetic item with 0.006 drop chance :) )

Although at first it may seem a bit… sweet-candy looking, as you progress in the story you will discover an immersive world with both dark and light sides, some enemies will make you laugh and others will make you doubt your strength. Different maps, multiple 3player dungeons and 2 “raids” for 5 players. And for everyone who completes the game and wants more, there are cool rare items to get which, I’m sure, you will spend days and even weeks farming.

Community is mostly a friendly group of people, and the AE staff is realy close to the player base. Oh, and last but no least, something new for most of free players: no Pay2Win, which is both unexpected and nice :).

Objectively, the game is still in beta (supposed to launch 13.09.2017), therefore some features are lacking but every update brings something new, and we can be fairly sure, by the launch it will have everything you would expect from a good mmorpg. On the company side, it's nice to have the same people developing and releasing the game. Battle On! (Wow, that sounds wierd…)

12. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Anthrax Kill, Straw, oppyyy and 3 others like this.
  13. Binsoy

Binsoy Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Maybe i should start reviewing this game here....(looks like im asking)okey....
    AQ3dD is one of the coolest game I ever played and now i have 2 account of this game because of addictiveness...i will understand of lackness of the content of this game because i know that this is a open beta and this game is still new...what i like in this game is that the game is fair and put you patience to the next level ....hope this will improved more and if i rated this from 1-10, i would rate this 9-10....BTW my ign of my account is Binsoy and Undefined Girl.

I played AQ3D because i was it says that its just like AQW but in 3D so thats why I played ut until now.

But what I see in this game is the environment of this game is nice and cool and it can easily played. What I like most is this game is not Pay to Win. You can play with your own hardwork.

One of I like the most of this game is that we can play with our friends even they are on a mobile device. Its a true cross platform game and you can go to any server without making another character again. Its pretty nice and cool.

The players of this game are majority friendly,helpful and kind. They will always willing to help other players that are needed and they are always fun ang hanging out with them. If a new event will established, all players will cooperate each other and they will help until they can so thats why I want to play this game.

Mostly in this game is that there will have some surprise event that is awesome and cool. It makes us more motivated in playing this game and thay will make the game community better and better.

Thats what I only to say in this game. There are some lack of content in this game but I understand that because this is still open beta and its still not live.I will rate this game 9/10 because its game is almost perfect and this game will live,maybe this game will be perfect just like AQW.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2017
  14. gabrielaqw

gabrielaqw Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Heres my reveiw!! :D

First of all i would like to point out how far aq3d has actually came over the last few years. Not sure if anyone actually played during the tests a few years ago but the game was sooo different, and now look at it. And it hasnt even been released yet! The improvments In-game over the last year or so are just phernomenal. They have put soo much time into this game, i can see it going really big after it becomes live in October! The game is already becoming recognised by so many new people every single day, I meet new people and create new friendships everywhere i go! The AQ3D community is so welcoming, compared to other games such as Aqw. Also the Hacking/Botting Perm banned system is really good! Stopping such good games like this becoming so corrupt. The graphics they have now are just so advanced, i cant beleive aq3d is actually a f2p game! Theres even a Setting feature where you can actually change the In-game graphics quality to lower the chances of lag. This prevents so many bugs that i usually run into, also makes screen recording so much smoother. And AQ3D still hasnt even released one of its biggest features, Player vs Player. They have so much potential here, im so excited for whats to come in the future. There are still a few bugs here and now but the game hasnt even released so these little things are so minor at the moment, i can see alot of aqw players like myself converting over to 3d in the future. I would definitley like to see some more frequent updates that would be great! But right now, im guessing these Ashfall parts are taking alot of time to develop. Cant wait for Ashfall part 3 just to see what they've came up with! I really love the fact that there realeasing a closed beta reward and They are taking away these dragon formations because i really hated the fact that the early players havnt been getting as much love latley xD. Looking forward to so many new things to come! I really like the top gold farming method in ashfall prt2 i'd hate to see that go in the next update, Almost got 2m now ^.^. The new combat fix not too long ago was really great! Attacks like Whirlwind and Magic Shockwave are much more effective since u can attack them from a distance instead of always missing. All these little things that are being fixed daily are whats gonna make this game big one day. It would be cool to see a new dungeon in the next update, and some nice sets hopefully, Heard they are releasing new dricken morphs and a World Event aswell. I got really high hopes! P.s Love the new ingame fonts xD
    Thats it for my reveiw, Hopefully thats enough :)

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  15. xynthex137

xynthex137 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    --My AQ3D Review--

When I first saw this game, I thought that the game was like the worst game for players like me. But turns out, the game is the best. While scrolling some news in artix.com, there I saw AQ3D. I tried playing the game in my laptop (using Steam) and Voilà!!! I entered the world of Lore.

While playing AQ3D, I saw some great features in the game:

The graphics is great and it's really 3D, the BGM (background music) is nice and suits in your adventure in the game, the sound effects do suits in your activity (like running, jumping, slaying monsters pretty much more), and the last but not least is the what's inside of AQ3D (like the NPCs, Monsters, Locations, Items, Weapons, etc.).

I started playing AQ3D since Nov. 2016 but stopped at the next week. But played again using my Android device last 3 weeks ago.

I have so much fun playing the game. And I have so much fun meeting new friends from other countries.

--That's my review--Thank You--

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    FernandSeimer likes this.
  16. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Will give these a closer look and hand out the codes tomorrow, because they are about all gone.

In the meantime, you can bulk up your review. Will also be looking at overall participation for the last codes:).

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, one of the final codes goes to:

gabrielaqw

Based on the review and activity that was the most deserving so far:). The other four are still being considered. I have liked the review I gave the code to in order to keep track.

New reviews can still be added for now, BUT:

1. The review should be very long and detailed.
    2. Must be well over a New Ogre and not just posting in code threads only.
    3. Be as active as possible.

Za Ka Ri, Binsoy and GJECHAVEZ like this.
  18. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, Binsoy gets the second code:). He added to his review and has made Ogre Regular:).

Rakuh, Straw, DJan and 2 others like this.
  19. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, xynthex got the third code based on the review and continued activity:).

The reviews that did not get one were lesser and there was not continued activity. There was also a matter of like spam for those. However, they are still free to try again:).

We are down to two codes left now. Of course, these will definitely need to be earned. The best way would be a great original review and continued activity:).

Rakuh, DJan and xynthex137 like this.
  20. Gadderadb11

Gadderadb11 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    AQ3D Is my favorite game so far and I have been playing for a year now. I love the farming and the collecting rare items part of the game and that is what I really enjoy about the game. Ever time a rare item comes out for the game of course I want to collect it so I consider my self a collector.

I know you might just be thinking "Oh, he is just gonna try to get the code and leave the site", that is completely false. This site is a place to communicate with a community and there is fun mini games to play and more. Even though I am new, I can tell I am going to have a great time here. I promise that I wont just leave the site right after and also even if I don't get the code, I will stay anyways because this is a great community and forum. I really want to challenge myself to get higher ogre ranks and be a part of this community. I can see myself participating in ogre events and other stuff.

This is my favorite forum and I can't wait to see all the cool stuff on this forum and it would be fun talking in topics and stuff. Thank you for your time.

-Gadderadb11

Apple Core, howell0704 and DJan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.