1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

2P blade

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Thanos, Jun 15, 2017.

1. legionlord13

legionlord13 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    that must be hella fun for him even for a day you have bragging power over 9000

2. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Idk why but the weapon reminds me of Disaster from AQW, it doesn't look the same at all but I always think of Disaster when I see the 2P blade

3. ifh101

ifh101 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Artix said that this will be exclusive but there will be reskins of those daggers coming out.

Void and Forgotten_Dream like this.
  4. I hope they consider releasing the blade though; I really like the 2P logo and the green blade. It's the main reason why so many people like the weapon. If there were reskins of the push dagger, I probably wouldn't be as happy and would see it as just another weapon.

Void and Forgotten_Dream like this.
  5. Forgotten_Dream

Forgotten_Dream Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    maybe in upcoming update that weapon will have legend and special offer rarity

6. Thanos

Thanos DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Yeah I agree, this weapon should stay exclusive for 2p and not reskin the same weapon over again. It would lose its value fast. Plus the 2P blade looks sick imo.

7. Reynz

Reynz Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I think its not bad at all if we have the reskinned one but with some limitation~ cause i think what reduces the value is when the weapon so "common" on the game~

8. Thanos

Thanos DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I think max would be 2 colors but having it reskinned kinda seems redundant to me.

Having limited codes make them more rare.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
    Reynz likes this.
  9. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Speaking of 2P they only give hundreds of code i better keep an eye of their website.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  10. Well I'm hoping they give out more than 250 blades. The 2P Cape is one of the rarest cape alongside the Curse Cape because of how limited they were.

Void and enochi like this.
  11. enochi

enochi MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I hope they do release that weapon...it's a shame if it doesn't ever get released

Void likes this.
  12. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    I never seen it before

13. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Well, now you have! When it comes to seeing it in game, I haven't seen one either.

14. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I feel like Artix loves to "accidently" add items into people's inventories.

15. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    He would be good at it though. He is pretty generous dude.

16. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Just wish I would be the one that he would add an item to lol.

17. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Don't we all?

18. Until there's controversy. I've never been a fan of the whole "free item" stuff, especially if it's randomly injected into people's accounts with no apparent reason, mainly because it harbors a culture of greed within the community (or as LikeTheSauce would say, a culture for "feeding the ducks"). Personally, I'd like to see AE host contests (e.g. art contests) for rewards rather than just giving away free stuff.

19. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    AE has been doing these screenshot contests with different themes which are great! Accidental item injections can get bad if they leads to boasting which in turn can turn into a controversy.

20. Would be nicer if contests were more varied. They used to have an AE Music Video contest, and also a couple of art contests in the past. Feel like the reason screenshot contests exist is for three reasons: 1) AE wants to get more players to post screenshots to show that the game has a lot of activity. 2) Players just want free items. 3) Players are just too lazy to do other things outside of screenshots such as making art or videos.

Anyway, it's not really about "accidental" injections as much as it's about two things: 1) Knowing there's going to be a reward. 2) What the reward is.
    AE used to give away 2P Blades, an entire Ebon Talon Set, and a load of items for players who met them during conventions and that led to too much controversy since... (1) they never announced anything special being given away at the convention expect maybe for a convention cape and (2) too many items were injected, especially items reserved as promo items for websites or items that other people had to work for by farming.