1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    Idk if it's okay to tell it here. :r
    But i feel a little bit of relief sharing it..
    My uncle just died...

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I was exploring YouTube today and I was really surprised when I learned that there was a song (called Despacito) from 2017 that had the most views on YouTube, even surpassing Gangnam Style. It made me wonder how the song even became popular that quickly in the first place, especially as it's not a song that I've heard even once on the radio before. I've honestly never heard about the song until today.

3. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i just read that five new hairstyles are coming out to adventure quest 3d in the first wave update, from twitter i wonder if they'll be the same five hairstyles Artix was talking about when he asked people to give five last-minute pictures of hairstyles to get designed from?

4. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Well I was bitten by a mosquito in three different areas on my left front arm below my wrist today from inside my house. Now, I can't stop scratching my left arm.

Bola_bola likes this.
  5. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Our condolences, Cookies.

The other day I started a new RuneScape account for some unknown reason (actually, I just used a character I created years ago but never played), so I've been losing a lot of time this week playing it. Not really sure what my goals are, but I'd like to end the two week bond period with as much as I started with, so aside from trying to get access to prif as an experiment I'm also trying to get access to more feather shops for shop runs.

Points sent, remember to strive for 2+ sentences.

6. Bola_bola

Bola_bola Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:

put a spoon directly in an open flame, then wait for 5 seconds or if the spoon is mildly heated. test it if the spoon is warm, if so, apply it on the itchy places by just putting the atop of the affected area.

OR PLAY GAMES SO THAT YOUR BRAIN IS DISTRACTED FROM THE ITCH. (99.9% works everytime)

I don't know your uncle, but I know he is at peace.

7. p

Credit:
    Points sent. Only to people who meet the very low length floor though ;)

It's kind of surprising how easy it's been to start ticking off Priffddinas requirements on my new RS account. Still needs more time, but it also helps that I don't feel motivated to do literally all the things. I mean, I've done and am doing all the things already, on my main account.

8. Bola_bola

Credit:
    Wutttt?? what's the POINT? (pun intended) really.. i do not know what's happening. XD I just tried to comfort someone who is at pain then ding ding ding.. I got points :/ ?

9. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Uhh, last one exam tomorrow :D, #StudyHard
    I'll sleep early to maintain my beauty xD :p

10. p

Credit:
    If you read the first post of the thread you know, if you don't read the first post of the thread you don't know.

Caveat that people who have or have not read the first post that fail to meet the requirements don't get anything either way.

Points sent.

Bola_bola likes this.
  11. Bola_bola

Credit:

Ohhhhhh, thanks P :D actually reading it right now.

12. Nhecole

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    We goes to amusement park yesterday and i felt hsppy because i tried all of the rides, ugh some of my friends were afraid to those rides because they're scared :(

13. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Is aaddron on leave or something? Anyway, just finished cleaning the house. Would be nice to treat myself to a nice dinner later today and play some games after.

14. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Points sent :)

Yea, had to deal with a medical issue.

15. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    Yay! Aaddron is back c:

Anyways
    I had to visit my grandma at the hospital. Sigh* sickness is getting more and more common these days. I wonder if i'll get sick myself in the near future..

16. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :)

Yea it's not fun, it's a hard mindset to avoid when things go like they are. Wish her a speedy recovery.

17. Aaddron

Credit:
    Update, haven't done one in a while. Been gone the last 3 weeks for a medical issue. I don't have much to say other than it wasn't fun at all. Should be back now, still healing up so not quite back to form but doing a lot better!

Didn't get to play much the last 3 weeks but did managed to finish off Breath of the Wild... at least finish in terms of defeating Ganon, still have ton to do in that game. Ganon was pretty underwhelming if I'm honest... was expecting more but happy with it. Really looking forward to the DLC.

Wasn't able to play Splatoon 2 at all up until yesterday... so took a massive break from that after playing it a ton. Of course Salmon Run was closed, RIP. Had fun with it though. Also missed the first splatfest... double RIP. However looking forward to the next one early September.

Managed to snag a Xbox One X pre-order today. Unsure if I'll keep it but better to have it and cancel than not be able to get one later. It's looking like great hardware but the games, especially first party are really lacking. It's kinda hard to justify this year when the few games I do wanna play like Forza 7, I'm sure will still look absolutely amazing even without X. Honestly looking forward to more Switch exclusives than anything else!

Last bit, we are getting closer to the start of the NBA season! I can't wait! Also everyone in the US should check out the eclipse tomorrow Aug. 21!

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I wasn't able to get any eclipse glasses this weekend, because none of the stores I went to had them, and a lot of them were recalled because they didn't meet regulations. I'll check tomorrow morning to see if I can find any eclipse glasses, but if not, I'll probably just use my smartphone's front camera to view the eclipse, and I might try taking a picture or video of the eclipse. The moon and sun will be at 99% totality where I live at, but I might stay home and watch the eclipse there since I expect a lot of traffic on the highways. Hopefully it isn't too cloudy.

20. Nhecole

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Already finish the battleon bank and finally reached rank 10, i'll be able to get the nightlocked weapon now :) but the thing that ive been waiting for is free vault :D