1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D What enemy has defeated you the most?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Heromanguy12, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    So every gets taken out every once in a while and they are many ways to that to happen and in this case enemies by either getting overrun or just running out of mana while being low on health, so little that you can't finish the fight without potions.

Personally General Gathmor has defeated me the most times, about 30 or more if my memory serves (this was during pre-beta by the way).

What mob is the one that has caused your fall the most so far?

2. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I think for me it would have to be the Abyss Warsworns in Void Hall, I don't remember how many times I died there but I died quite a bit. Thankfully there's no other use for killing them other than to craft Crimson staff but farming for 666x Minion hearts was tedious. It's hard to stay alive without a group unless you kill them 1 by 1

3. Probably skeletons. I think I've died more times to bridge skeletons in Shadowskull Bridge than from any other monsters since I used to farm there a lot.

4. herokae

herokae Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Probably not the one that killed me most times, but certainly the most annoying to deal, those mini snowmans in the frostval dungeon.

5. LoyalOne27

LoyalOne27 BamBam New Ogre

Credit:
    i solo valek. and died many times

6. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    I must say the giant wormy on top of the tower pass. I used to test equipments there by soloing it from time to time. But i lost interest in testing equippys now cos of the stat revampy~

7. herokae

herokae Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    The giant worms in the Magma falls dungeon are also a pain as they deal high damage and leave a powerful dot, they are one of the few non-boss enemies in the game that force you to use potions even with the help of other players.

8. KingRJhay

KingRJhay Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    the skeletons on the skullbridge

9. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    the giant worm in dungeon is really painful.

10. legionlord13

legionlord13 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Booger effin ling.
    This little jelly thingy had its revenge here. I was a fool running through it thinking that these 'slime' is as weak as one in aqw

11. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Asfhall nauntain map its impossible to solo him

12. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Extreme Akriloth? You can solo him if you know his attack patterns and have enough self healing.

13. Just takes a bit of memorization and wise skill use. The dodging part isn't hard to learn, but when you get to the 2nd stage and have to deal with Volcanic Minions, that's where it becomes challenge. Since potions have a long cool down now, I think the best approach is to use a food buff to increase your attack (like the Slice of Dark Cake) when the Volcanic Minions spawn and get rid of as much of them as you can so you don't lose much health. It diversifies combat more than the whole "potion spam" use.

Pinkyz likes this.
  14. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    ahhh help me kill it !