1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Cube Escape

Discussion in 'Free Games' started by mario123, Oct 16, 2017.

1. mario123

mario123 BamBam

Credit:
  2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I haven't tried it nor heard about it. I might be worth a try!

3. Mango1212

Mango1212 BamBam

Credit:
    I love that game! ^_^

4. I've played some of their Cube Escape games on Kongregate. They're not too bad (not as fun as playing a real escape room game), but there was one in particular that I didn't really enjoy, and that was one of the Cube Escape games where there was a timed event where you had to complete an objective within a certain time limit or you'd have to redo it (I think that one was Cube Escape: Seasons, but I don't remember exactly). And the horror part of the game doesn't really entice me into the game as much.

But personally, I prefer EXIT: The Game or Unlock! (tabletop games) over the escape games you find online. But if I had to choose an escape game that I've enjoyed most online, I would probably recommend "Escape Game - Computer Office Escape" by masasgames. Unfortunately, I think that's their only escape game, but I think it's more fun (and solving objectives feel more cohesive).