1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Artix giving strangers BLOD

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by LegendaryGriefer36, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Do you think it is unfair that Artix are giving random strangers his Axe? I personally think nope cuz it has a limited time only xD

2. herokae

herokae Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Cysero gave him a special set just for gifting to avoid things like that. People that got anything from him before that like the BLOD will mostly likely keep those items.

3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Well technically it is unfair since it favors some players over another, but I think it's only temporary. Because of the whole 'favoritism' issue, the team had to resort in rewarding players other items. I honestly think the Direwolf set should be given out more, not items like the Blinding Light of Destiny.

4. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    it's only to play with a little before giving back so i don't mind

5. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Just saw one player with blod, his name is asuna_chan , many players wondering how he get it and keep asking over and over while asuna is not responding lol. Just think it out that time and it's really unfair that Artix did so, because we all know that players will became curious if you really saw like that. I guess that weapon is only limited only, cause artix is dumb if he make it permanent, but I think Artix won't do that because if he do, there will be a great issue about it. "Giving blod to strangers"? Whatt !!!

6. Awen Blade

Awen Blade King of Bananas The Pit

Credit:
    Dont worry about it... All the BLoD that Artix give to players have expiration date... xD :p

7. LegendaryGriefer36

1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    True ^

8. butt_hat_mcgee

butt_hat_mcgee Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    So that's what that's all about, was totally confused when I saw fettuccine with it the other day. Totally fair if it expires, I don'tsee the harm in artix "Loaning" his axe out, it's his axe, his baby, his call. Even if he decided to make it permanent, how's it any different then giving out the Direwolf, or Friend scythe?

9. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It doesn't bother me as long as it doesn't affect gameplay or give them an advantage over other players.

10. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I find it to be a great idea!!! Who wouldn't want a Devs weapon in the game and since its only temporary its not really unfair!!! Take some pics and enjoy it for as long as it lasts!!! :D

11. Awen Blade

Awen Blade King of Bananas The Pit

Credit:
    One last word for all... The freakn axe have a freakn bad stats. Thats all... :p *i dont know if it is cosmetics*

12. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Not really unfair since the last time he lend his BLoD (Temporary) to Rylie and I was there. Artix picks one player and do a short interview and after that the players will have a voting if he/she is worthy of the BLoD :)

13. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Well it isn't unfair considering that BLoDs Artix gives out are temporary and it's mostly for show, not for stats. I don't honestly mind it that much. If Artix wants to give them out then it's just fine, it's not like he is giving out supreme equipment that gives players unfair edge compared others.

14. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    But some could argue that it is unfair in a way, because other players cannot obtain the weapon normally in-game or through other means. It's more like "you meet Artix and hope that he randomly chooses you to give you his axe" which is unlikely to happen, especially since he doesn't take requests from players if you ask him. Now if he had some kind of Twitter contest and chose winners that way, then that would be more fair.

15. ZIFAna

ZIFAna DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I agree.
    I think BLOD is a special weapon.
    So if it is shared only for some people then it is unfair.
    When you ask and are not given, it is also unfair.

BLOD should be something that may be a bit difficult and need to work hard to get it because it's a special stuff.

But for me it does not matter if it is given and has a grace period. Maybe that would be a problem is when I want to take pictures using the weapon 'BLOD' and I do not have it.
    :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

16. LegendaryGriefer36

1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    I agree with you I guess AE should stop giving things to players for free without doing some exceptional things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.