1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Frostval 2017 Collection!

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by subeJ, Dec 21, 2017.

Getting the collection?

1. Bought it.

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Not good.

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    This would be my first Frostval and excited for it! As usual, let me know your thoughts on the new collection. :)

2. valkangel

valkangel DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    There's a lot of beautiful pieces this time around so its definitely tempting to buy the collection :)

3. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Already bought it without hesitations lol i dont wanna miss any collections :p

4. Not really a fan of the new items compared to the other Frostval items. For instance, I prefer Rudolph the Reindragon, the Guardian-exclusive Frostval drop, more than the two morphs in the Frostval 2017 Collection because it has a unique design. I also prefer the Festive Striped Scarf drop more than the scarves in the Frostval 2017 Collection because of the blue colors. Now if the Frostval 2017 Collection shop had unique travel forms like a Frost Wolf or a Frost Dragon, then I may considering getting the collection or the items.

5. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Too much blue items in the game already but i still bought the package just for the badge.

6. valkangel

valkangel DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I'd probably only buy the lance tbh :D

7. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    the last thing i'll buy (likely) to support them for supporting me with bringing up a community i grew up the most in 2017. i have one of each item that can be bought in 2017 heromart/collections as main <3

8. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Weapon costumes are pretty awesome

9. Can't have Christmas without blue and white, but also can't have Christmas without red and green. I'm sure they could have thrown in some red and green into the collector's shop, but at least the non-collector's items from other parts of the Frostval release have some red and green for everyone.

Not really a fan of costumed items to be honest. It would be a major selling point, if the items had stats. Not really a big deal if the items are pay2win since the items will still be optional.

10. Meoweapon

Meoweapon Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Considering the pieces that you can use for mix and match, getting the badge is certainly worth more than buying the needed pieces. The bank slots are just too limited atm for any item collectors.
    But having to get into 2 places to dress up is a pain, really hope they transfer melodia to the bank or add another npc to access collector's items in the bank.

11. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah, all the costumes are optional. I don't think AQ3D is highly pay to win ... well ... except for Guardian atm ...

12. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like more items from this collection than the other collections but idk if it's worth the money. I haven't seen anyone with the Festive Snowmini equipped yet, i hope i do just to see how it looks like in motion

13. It shouldn't matter if the game is pay2win as long as players can still enjoy the game, even the players who are willing to pay for items with stats bonuses in the game. Personally, I'd like to see more DC-only items with stats so I actually am tempted to spend some of my DCs.

It uses the same animation as the Skeleton transformation from the Mogloween Collector's shop from what I've heard. Not really too special to be honest, and whether the collection's worth it or not is up to the players themselves to decide upon.

14. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I am not really into buy cosmetics with DCs even if i get discount for them. I am not going to be buying it and no i don't dislike the contents of this collection, i just don't see it being worth it in the end. Sure there are 2 travel forms, but i got some already so i am not after them either. Badges? Nope, i am not biting. For the most part i will just use my DCs on bank vault slots and that's it.

15. DCs seem to be more useful for game mechanics vs. cosmetics. People like buying name changes, bank slots, and so on over items that are purely cosmetic. I mean, the art isn't bad, but it's just not a selling point for everyone. There's been a high demand for the Winter Aura cape lately though, but it's not going to be released since that was just concept art; felt like that's a missed opportunity for the AQ3D team though since the cape's had a lot of positive feedback and interest.

16. darbove36

darbove36 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    ı buyed but i wont equip items. I just bought it for badge

17. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i bought the frostval 2017 collection and got the badge, But some of the items are similar to the drops from frostlorn raiders which mad me sad. anyway im glad to have the badge and snowmab travel forms :)

18. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I made the grave mistake of not buying the mogloween collection. Will not happen again.

19. iBRN

iBRN Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    It's pretty cool

20. Setsou

Setsou Brute

Credit:
    This is my first time buying a collection and it feels great..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.