1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

MMO Requests

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by Leorio, Jan 22, 2012.

What is the Best Game Find?

1. Planetside 2

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. The Secret World

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. MechWarrior Online

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Mixm8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dark Blood

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Fantasyrama

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  7. Odin Quest

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    gost online is one found Soulsaveronline Have not update post not sure if any has you can if like post link here! So far flooping fast! Soul Saver New Gost online from what read found out!
    Ok price sky high gm care less about game based on player chating get no answer FB / Fourms Get nothing! Ok for time killer but looking for some thing els!

Yes gosht online did shut down as well but Soulsaveronline perty much clone of it! As far as basic map go same game from what hear! and read!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
  3. redsmokeboy

Credit:
    look good and all but more so looking for side scrolling mmorpg!
    Few i know of most have been shut down! Few are there perf not play one found looked at! but still open for suggestion on 2D / side scrolling mmo's!

4. Shadesteel

Shadesteel BamBam

Credit:
    Hello all, I'm new here and if this is not the place to post this kinda of question, please apologize. Also, please apologize any bad grammar, English is not my main language.

I'm looking for a new game to fall in love with. I'm not a hardcore gamer, I'm not rich, nor that poor, so I can pay if it really worth it. Thing is, I have work and wife. Both are pretty bad, and I'm looking for new ones, nevertheless they take some of my time.

I'm the kind of gamer that is trustful to a game, I keep in one for years, until something very bad happen... then I have to change. I want to play RPG online (MMO or not) games, medieval fantasy (not sci-fi, horror or modern scenarios), I don't care about graphics, but I do care about playability and friendly community. Here's the list of games I already played: Tibia, Ragnarok, Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Rappelz, King of Kings III, Perfect World and Silk Road. There were others, but I don't remember them all.

Thank you very much for your suggestions. If I may ask, would you enter in specifics about what servers are nicer (if you played Dungeons and Dragons Online, you know how the community change from server to server) and what the game have of unique?

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Moved to your own thread:).

RaiderZ had several Ogres playing during closed beta. we are waiting on Open Beta.

Guild Wars 2 is buy to play. It is a MMORPG to play for years and a few Ogre Regulars have the game.

Smite is a MOBA to try because it plays something like a team MMORPG.

Hope these help:).

6. Shadesteel

Shadesteel BamBam

Credit:
    Guild wars 2 is released? Thank you, i've heard a lot about it. I'll check it.
    Thank you very much.

7. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    care about playability and friendly community
    tray world of tanks

8. Shadesteel

Shadesteel BamBam

Credit:
    Holy crap, GW2 is expensive to me right now. Maybe next year. And about world of tanks, just isn't my thing, I like medieval, fantasy stuff. I'm still looking for something, suggestions?

9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Drakensang and Atlantica Online are two more:).

10. Shadesteel

Shadesteel BamBam

Credit:
    I'm downloading Atlantica Online, thank you very much.

11. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Some more details about what you are looking for would be helpful. Or some examples of past games you have really enjoyed.

I am playing TERA atm, and like it. It has stunning graphics and a unique combat system. But it can still get boring and its paid to play.

Perfect World Entertainment has some great free to play games. They offer a wide variety of styles and looks. All free to play. Like Forsaken World, Rusty Hearts, or Blacklight Retribution.

Webzen also has some new games that are looking pretty awesome like Arctic Combat and C9.

Some upcoming games to keep an eye out for are Core Blaze, Arch Age, Blade and Soul, and Never Winter Nights.

12. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Some more details about what you are looking for would be helpful. Or some examples of past games you have really enjoyed.

I am playing TERA atm, and like it. It has stunning graphics and a unique combat system. But it can still get boring and its paid to play.

Perfect World Entertainment has some great free to play games. They offer a wide variety of styles and looks. All free to play. Like Forsaken World, Rusty Hearts, or Blacklight Retribution.

Webzen also has some new games that are looking pretty awesome like Arctic Combat and C9.

Some upcoming games to keep an eye out for are Core Blaze, Arch Age, Blade and Soul, and Never Winter Nights.

13. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Arctic Combat by Webzen is now in closed beta testing and its pretty awesome.

Ghostlight Retribution is also in beta testing. You may look into either of those for a new mmofps to play.

14. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    World of the Living dead kinda has that MUD feel with a bit of graphics if you like zombie apocalyptic type themes. I believe we even have a few giveaways here on GO for special weapons for it.

15. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    I am trying to remember but Elsword might be a side scroller. You Can check it out.

16. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    For free to play Games I would suggest Forsaken world or Perfect world International. They are great games for couples and usually satisfy girl and guy gamers. Plus they have the ingame marriage option.

TERA is a beautiful pay to play games but most girls love it. So its probably going to please your wife as well as you.

17. redsmokeboy

Credit:
    Elsword is sidescrolling mmo Fighter typ game , Looking for Side Scrolling mmo in line of Maplestory windslayer Wounderking Ws , WK Both been shut down! Soulsaver online , Found game based of it Soulsaver, not how time playing! Still look for other 2d/Sidescrolling mmo in line of those!

Still look for some thing mybe beta or closed Most one found tryed!

18. Knightmare

Knightmare Legendary Explorer

Credit:
    :daisy:

What's up Ogres!!

So...I've tried many games and eventually got bored after sometime.

:D Anyone of you know MMO's or maybe VRMMOs that are highly recommended or something like Sword Art Online.

- Interect With Other Players
    - Team up with friends/players to fight boss
    - Interesting Storylines/gameplay
    - Sidescrolling or 3D any platform is acceptable but not too childish graphics. MapleStory is okay , I've played that game for 4 years :O
    - Party up with buddies for mission / etc.
    - Virtual World/Second Life
    - Wide variety of items or characters cuztomization

Thanks for reading! Help appreciated^^

19. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  20. Shadesteel

Shadesteel BamBam

Credit:
    Thanks Cat. Atlantica online wasn't quite what i was looking for.
    I already played Perfect World, not what I could fall for.
    I'll check Forsaken World. Thank you.