1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

A truly awesome MMOG

Discussion in 'MMORTS and Strategy Games' started by Chadyn, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadyn

Chadyn BamBam

Credit:
    I have been playing this game for a very long time now, and it is trully awesome :) The reason I am writing is that it will be nice if we would have more players so I do hope that some of you might join the fun :) It is the only MMOG in which you have total control of your army. Meaning that you can direct exactly where your army is going, how would it go there (hiding in forests, mountains, etc...)...Its not like Grepolis, Evony, and most of them in which you only have control of your cities...This one, as i said, its not only that you control the exact movement of your armies, it also has several races each with unique capabilities (Orcs, Trolls, Humans, Dwarves, Elves and Halflings). For example The Orcs have a unit, Nazgul, that can fly...Humans have catapults that can destroy buildings, Halflings have invisible scouts, etc....Other than that, you obviously build cities, develop sciences, and many more...very dynamic and the action starts within 3-4 days from your start...

Anyway just thought I would give my 5 cents :)))

Follow this link to see what I am talking about :) Online strategy game: Visual Utopia - Era of Fred The Terrorist

2. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Can't Ogre Wars use a map like that?

3. Furi0n

Furi0n BamBam

Credit:
    Looks like its worth a try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.