1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone explain me Maple Story?

Discussion in 'Maple Story' started by SasaZak, Mar 27, 2014.

1. SasaZak

SasaZak MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
  2. iTzRoxy

iTzRoxy Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    this is for money on ms

ok begging for money has gone waaay out of hand. before it used to be people begging money just to buy clothes and they didnt ask for much (about 1-50k). i used to give them money all the time because i used to be in that situation before. now its people begging money for mounts (cost 10mil) and buying godly items, which mean that they already have like 50+mil... people also spam you with plz plz plz plz plz when you dont even get a chance to type anything yet. i think they are just asking for too much. anyone else agree? (sorry if its in wrong section or another thread like this)

3. kosturica

kosturica BamBam

Credit:
    in maplestory you can chouse character tha you whant to play until lvl 250 you can buy NX its like Riot points in League of legends.
    you have a lot of skills and you lvl up very easy until lvl 50.
    you kill monsters and bosses to get mesos (money in Maplestory) whit them you cant buy weapons armor and stuff...
    on lvl 30 - 60 -100 you get skills and on lvl
    170 you get hyper skills (the strongest skills)
    So good luck!!!!