1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Conquer Online’s tribute to Bruce Lee? Come on! Leave our icon alone, puh-lease!

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by perishable, Sep 25, 2014.

1. perishable

perishable BamBam

Credit:
    Anyone has played this game, Conquer Online? Joystiq said that they're going to release a new character, Lee-Long, which is based on Bruce Lee.

Meh, from my perspective, it doesn’t sound like a name for the new class, but somehow he looks like Bruce Lee in video released in IGN. At least better than Fei-long in Street Fighter.After searching for screenshots and news about I just doubt whether Conquer Online can do this job well. In addition, there is issue of copyright. LOL

Check this out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMiZLcLDB8s

Your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  2. accxaichoi2

accxaichoi2 BamBam

Credit:
    Will he use Wing Chun or JKD? Or Both?

3. perishable

perishable BamBam

Credit:
    Both, I think.
    Are you a fan of Bruce Lee? Or fan of the CO?

4. clau10

clau10 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Oh, you guys also have played CO? I haven't played this game in nearly two years and I decided to come back to see if I would like to play again. I guess I'm not going to, because this game has changed so much. Of course I didn't remember where anything was in Twin City, so I tried to ask someone to direct me to the Job Center. Did anyone help me, much less bother to answer? Hell no. I remember Bird Island being packed with people training and pleveling lower levels, but Bird Island is completely empty now. Am I missing something?

5. thx2100

thx2100 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Any more details about this Lee Long? The art looks awesome.