1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

A Game With A Main Storyline Quest like an acual game?

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by r1p00pk, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r1p00pk

r1p00pk Little Spike

Credit:
    I want a game thats like an acual game, or well the story line makes me feel like im playing a console game or any other single player game but its an mmorpg
    what i mean is like im not into the pointless games where i dont do quests and just grind hours and do other pointless quests, im interested in the main story.

What i also dislike is when doing all the main quests and at some point you have to level up to even do the main story quests.

In dragon nest and forsaken world, i level up then at level 11 i finish the main story quests and then suddenly it tells me i need to be level 16 to continue it like comeon :(

2. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    I would try Scarlet Legacy. The whole game is based on the Story, where you have to rescue the princess. You will get a mirror that allows you to see and talk to the princess. You often communicate with her as you level up using the mirror. Everything you do in game is connected to rescuing her.

Best part is a free to play mmorpg. Graphics are decent. Very eastern themed.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
  3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Guild Wars has a main story line.

4. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I think Border lands has a good story line

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.