1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

A New BIG Game Has Been Released - MyBrute

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Ompet, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ompet

Ompet BamBam

Credit:
    A new game have been released, and is growing faster than most of the games around now! I thought I might got to teach you how to play, and if you are using this link when you are making your char: Noopie My Brute , I'll make a clan for GameOgre when I reach LvL 10 (I get experience for every guy who is joining and every time the guy get a lvl, although only once / IP (I think it is IP who is controlling) :) )..

Enough of introduction, here comes the way you play :)
    This game is a game for the one in hurry, cause you can only play 3 battles each day! And when you play a battle, you are actually not doing ANYTHING! You are just watching you Brute fight against another brute, and maybe crush him, maybe lose to him! If you win, you get 2 xp, if you lose you get 1 xp! Easy.. Very easy! :)
    Here is a very easy guide to get to know the functions ^^

[​IMG]

Your MyBrute Page:

1. Your weapons! They will be your best friends ^^
    2. Your skills
    3. Your pets! The dog in this pic is not good, but you can get a bear that is VERY strong ^^
    4. Your stats
    5. Actions. If someone fight you / you fight someone, it is at THAT place you get a notice. Also LvLs of you and your Pupils are shown there
    6. Your LvL / Xp - Meter
    7. Every day there is a new tournament! If you get far in the Tournament you'll get a title ^^
    8. The link to get people to go to YOUR Brute, and be YOUR pupil ^^

[​IMG]

Fighting Screen

1. The fighters name
    2. The Healthpoints (Hold on top of the Health Bar to see your opponents lvl, specials and attributes!)
    3. The Weapons! :)
    4. The Pet ^^

Soo, if you want me to create a GameOgre clan or something Similar, just post a message of what Clan Name should be, and also, be my Pupil now so I can get some LvLs!

Noopie My Brute

2. mattse123

mattse123 Big Brute

Credit:
    hmm i think its like adventure quest and dragon fable i might try it.

3. Ompet

Ompet BamBam

Credit:
    Yeah, and a PS that I missed is that it's NO NEED for registration ^^ Just try the game out, and if you don't like it, then just "throw it away" (no need to download either ;) ), although if you like it, set a password, so no one else do that to piss you off! :p

4. itchy42420

itchy42420 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i tried this the other day and its pretty fricken simple yet enjoyable :D

5. Zadeek

Zadeek BamBam

Credit:
    Yes, I enjoy playing...well...its more like watching. Its really very random on what abilities you get. my brute has tough skin because of taking so many hits and I think your stat raises are based on the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.