1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

A Real Job for Ground Attack Planes

Discussion in 'World of Warplanes' started by Hawx1990SRBIJA, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Source:
    A Real Job for Ground Attack Planes | Announcements | World of Warplanes

2. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I have one Ground attack, that Pegasus thing.

3. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    If you had more than 100 battles in beat phase, you did get him. But i should tell you that that airplane is not really a real ground attacker. Tier 2 standard ground attacker has 8 7.62 mm guns + rear gunner, pegasus has one 12.7mm and he has rockets or bombs, but rocket and bombs you use quickly so you end up with one gun. Try Bsh2 tier 4 GAA, that is the real GAA.

4. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Yeah Hawx, it is a turd. I have a bunch of those beta and gift planes. Wish I could trade some for some WoT beta stuff like that M4e4 beta Sherman lol

5. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Ha ha ha, well i would like to trade hangar sloots from WoWp for WoT garage slots, its getting cramped in my garage, soon i will have to sell my tanks, and i dont like to do that and i would trade bunch of airplanes for KV 220.

6. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Oh wow I didn't realize you were playing WoWp so much. I played only a handful of games the past year. They had some mission in September that if you completed you got like 500 Gold for th games. Was a Rocket air to air kill thing.

7. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Well i was playing serious WoWp like i did WoT, but they stopped making easy ways to get the gold. So i stopped playing WoWp about 4, 5 months ago. I tried it out few days ago when i logged in to get one day of free premium time, and the game was crashing after every battle. 7 or 8 battles every single time game crashed after each one. So i definetly will not play it any time soon. If i want to play airplanes i have War Thunder. XD

8. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Wow that is a mess. In NA the player base is so small the wait times are huge. I logging I
    in for that free Premium day and there were about 1000 online.

9. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    On Eu is a bit better there were around 3000 people, you dont have to wait too long for battles up to tier 7, tier 9 you can wait 3,4 minutes. When i was playing IL40, tier 9 soviet attack airplane, i waited around 4 minutes, there were bunch of people, mm skipped me and in the end i had battle 2 on 2. I had battles one on one too. XD

10. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    That is better. I think one of the things that really hurt WoWp in the US was either right before or after release they had some crazy contest where if you played X amount of games they would give you 10,000 Gold. No joke. The games were not that many, it was easily doable. Anyway, they quietly canceled it and it really pissed people off. Many said they would never play the game after a move like that and I guess they held true to their word.

11. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Yeah i have heard about that mission, and i was very pissed at WG for not giving that mission to us all. They revoke it probably because of the uproar from Eu and Ru servers.

12. El Monstro De Galleta

Credit:
    Yeah I guess it pissed off alot of people in EU too