1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Aaddron

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aaddron, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I'm Aaddron,

I joined GameOgre forums April 2008. I joined just for a place to go to ask questions and what not but soon after joining I found the forum a fun place to spend my free time and it turned into (so far) a 7 month 1000+ post dedication.

Now onto the games because that why where all on this forum right? I like to play all games, you give me a game and I'll play it can't guaranty I'll be good at it ;) but I'll play it. My favorite type of game is RPG's with FPS coming in a close second.

Favorite game:Well I don't have a real favorite anymore, I've played a lot of great games but none could stand out in front the rest. Although I've been spending a lot of time on Goal Line Blitz the last couple months :p

In closing I'm here to help but if you need any I suggest seeing a Doctor :p No really if you have any questions feel free to PM me or post (please only game related questions) and I'm sure you'll get a reply from me or another forum member (most likely both:p).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    And a great mod at that:). You have really helped this forum from almost the very beginning.

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I'm happy to help, this site has provided me with something to read for years it's the least I could do :p

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
  4. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Yup true that you've answered heaps of questions and have been very helpful for alot of players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.