1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Any european Jade Dynasty player for advice?

Discussion in 'Perfect World' started by Chanceux, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chanceux

Chanceux Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Hello,
    After some search in the forum Jade dyn. begins to attract me but before thinking about leaving twelve sky I'd like some advises/opinions about the game. Are there european players here? Or US players if there is possibility to log on us

2. Miubs

Miubs Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    I've been playing JD for over a year,i do recommend it.The game becomes interesting only after you asscend(after you reach level 135-150 you get a quest and you reset back to level 15 with higher stats,a lot higher).

Do not worry about leveling because they have am integrated bot system(free to lvl 90 afterwards it costs energy,wich you can get from the cash shop/quests or hunting mobs)

There are 3 European servers,Shura,Skysong(DE)Jadeon(FR).Read the Wiki they have for more info on the game:Click and also the reviews here on Ogre.com Click

3. Chanceux

Chanceux Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Thanks a lot! :) Very good guide from the ogre, no doubt anymore! I just think I'll wait a little bit having less work or I'll no more time to sleep :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.