1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howell0704

howell0704 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I've been playing this game for only 2 weeks now but I'm really enjoying this game. I also used to play other artix entertainment games. AQ3D is one of my top games since I can play with my friends online and I can also play on the computer or my phone . I would recommend this game to anyone. You can also customize your character and interact with all the other players. You can chat with everyone around you or you also can join a party and view what they say no matter where they are in the game and most of the players are very helpful when you're having a hard time finishing the quest. This game is quite addictive because it is really an awesome game. Sir ogre man I would really appreciate it if you give me a gdc code since it is one of the things I seek in the game. Thank you very much

2. Chesaira909

Chesaira909 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I PLAYED AQ3D SINCE MY FRIEND PLAY TOO THIS GAME IS MY FIRST I EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE I WASTING MY TIME TO PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS ;) THIS FRIENDS ARE AWESOME I PLAY WITH MY FRIEND IN FARMING GOLD,AND ALSO TOGETHER IN DUNGEON ;)

I HOPE TO GET THAT GDC BLADE

PLS OGRE GIVE ME THAT COOL GDC BLADE TY A LOT;)

3. pedro jalisson

pedro jalisson Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Aq3d is a game that has cool graphics and awesome joysticks,,and a very addictive game,,,pls sir ogreman i would love to get gdc blade,,thank you very much,,,godbless

I would like to thanks the creator of aq3d because,,,id see players that has manners and they help me about the bosses,,and this game has good graphics and controls,,sir ogre man i would love to have a gdc code ty very much

4. Swindle

Swindle Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    If there is still a GDC blade key please bring it to me, beacuse I like to collect that Rare items.
    As I've already commented once, I like to play AQ3D with my friends and I would enjoy it more if i have this blade.
    I know is not much for win one but I've tried my best :)
    Hope you can bring me one key :D

Mayonnaise, FernandSeimer and Mei like this.
  5. VJMaxZero

VJMaxZero Lord of Evil Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah i think this game so amazing and i enjoy playing this game :)
    This game has a nice graphis too and smooth..
    My friends like this game too and they said this is an interesting game :D Thx ogreman

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Points added:).

Please make the review at least three lines and only post once in this thread. In fact, posting more than once can get your posts deleted in this thread before I even see them.

FernandSeimer and Mei like this.
  7. SupremeMist

SupremeMist Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D has been a great experience and it is really useful when bored or waiting, The community is helpful in all sorts of different ways for example. Waiting for me on dungeons and answering questions, I've played AE games since 2010 and they've never let me down, I recommend AQ3D to those mmorpg fans out there, I also love how this game is cross platform so I can play with people on pc. I love how this game grew really fast on its community and seeing all the people from AQW like Galanoth. The costumization is good as you can wear items as cosmetic and make some unique outfits!

8. Seijuru_XD

Seijuru_XD MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Hi Sir ogreman.

I am playing aq3d with my friends,,they have awesome items and,,also they have codes,,,and i would like to have one sir ogreman,,,i like the graphics of this game and the controls are easy to touch,,,

Sir i would like to have gdc blade code

9. markogdok

markogdok Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I'm blessed and the love i have for this game
    is indescribable i've worked so hard to answer the quest to level up and find new items for a better stats, and i'm loving where it's taking me this game is definitely addicting , actually amazing too you need to have a hardworking staff too and the game is 100/10 im so excited for the next update, you actually did the right decision gameogre for teaming up with this game company. if you dont mind may i have 1 code :)

Mayonnaise likes this.
  10. MD_Luffy

MD_Luffy Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi Ogreman,
    I'm a new player in this game and someone told me about this and i woulf really like to have that blade it looks really great. And also i want to say that AQ3D is by far one of my favorite game of all time for all in containt:) Thx:)

Mayonnaise and Mei like this.
  11. Gagling

Gagling Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I only play aq3d on my phone easy to use not a pay to win game which is awesome and cross platform game the first ever mmo game i ever played on mobile devices .Aq3d is cool but not the best

12. yhomick

yhomick Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a very exciting game, I get to challenge myself when it comes to quests and leveling up. I also get to play it with my friends, even on mobile, that's why I really love this game. I heard about this blade and I really want to get this to make my gaming even more exciting :)

13. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Mei and Dedkuu like this.
  14. SavMak

SavMak Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I'd like a code as well . I'm really enjoying aq3d atm and i'd like to get those kind of items , the special ones ,like trophies or something like that.I've been a player on aqw aswell and aq3d reminds me a lot of aqw and the good times i had with.Thank you for your time

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  15. nolram

nolram Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i really love playing aq3d this game makes my day complete i feel like im a real players every time i played aq3d, it really is an exciting game , made you feel in complete if you cannot played at once, anyways like them id also want the code, i wanted to use it confidently in game i wanna show every players that gameogre did the right decison in teaming up with aq3d , again thank you for having this opportunity love lots all the way from philippines

16. Arjaynice1

Arjaynice1 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I am looking for a MMORPG game ( open world ) and choose this one. It is very simple, easy to control, beautiful picture, free control, not a robot, can also be in the computer or mobile phone operation... ETC. At the same time I also read a lot of discussion, i think this game is good. And I'm going to inviate my friends to join this game. Enjoy , relax and happy.
    I would like to request for a code

17. mrmagicup

mrmagicup Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello!!! I'm really enjoying the AQ3D, I was used to play AQW, then play a game 3D in the same universe of my favorites games are awesome! And now, I can play every time in everywhere on my phone! I'm very thankfull as well for give the codes to get the cape, and make my account wonderful and more funny for play! I'll keep Reading the fórum to get more informations every day! Thank you again! And if is possible, I would Like to request for a code, for me be a legend haha ;) Thank you!

Matt From Brasil :D

18. Efiar

Efiar Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello!

I'd like to share a few words about AQ3D and hopefully receive a GDC blade code.

AQ3D is a light-hearted, fun, and simple mmorpg based on the rich lore of the adventure quest universe. It is the ambitious successor to Artix Entertainment's hugely popular browser based mmorpg Adventure Quest Worlds. The game can be accessed from almost any device, such as your phone, tablet, or pc. Due to this extreme accessibility, people from all different backgrounds can meet up, team up, and quest together. While the game is still in its infancy, it surely has the potential to surpass AQW. As new areas, gear, stories, and quests are added, the game will only grow in popularity and depth.

Thanks and Cheers!

Mayonnaise likes this.
  19. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Codes for reviews sent via PM:).

Mei likes this.
  20. ProfesionalNoob

ProfesionalNoob Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Awesome give away Gameogre!

Adventure Quest 3D. Such an amazing game and what amazes me the most is how you can play it on many platforms together without separate servers. I really enjoy playing and leveling up collecting new gear. Over all I would rate this game a good 9/10 with that 1 being just for the time it takes between updates but other than that an amazing game.

Thanks AQ3D devs and Gameogre for this amazing giveaway!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.