1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelis Rain

Angelis Rain Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I really enjoy the game play. I work a lot and don't have time to be around my computer so the mobile version is great! It doesn't seem to hinder game play at all. I really want this blade. May I have a code please? :D

Mayonnaise and Mei like this.
  2. xSeekNDstroyx

xSeekNDstroyx Ogre Newling

Credit:
    What a great game! Love the game play and great graphics. Can't wait for the update! Great job!...5 stars. If I only had that awsome sword....may I please have a code

Mayonnaise, FernandSeimer and Mei like this.
  3. TheBlueFlower

TheBlueFlower Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I use to play the original 2d verion of AQ from 10 yrs ago. I got really thrilled to learn about the 3D crossplatform version and Im loving the graphics and animations so much.
    Aside from the nostalgia, another thing that i love about this game is the generally friendly community of players and a very chill atmosphere.
    At the moment, this is the only MMOPG game that i play.
    I would really appreciate if you could give me GDC code. Thank you!

4. stranger14

stranger14 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Im not sure if im too late but could I please have one man? I have been palying for over 6 years aqw and now a big aq3D fan but I unfortunately missed out on all of the codes T.TIwould really appreciate it if I could get one. I really love this game I am so addicted, it has really good graphics and soo addictive! Thankyouuu

5. mr rage

mr rage Ogre Newling

Credit:
    hello Mr Ogreman i would like to have a code for my character because i was waiting for this type of sword to come out.
    i really like the design on it that matches my set.and you really did a good job on this sword,and if you could possibly give me
    a code i will be really happy thanks so much in advance.:)

6. 1blood_claw1

1blood_claw1 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    PLease I just started aqw3d and many says they got free keys and they get all there cool thingy so please I want to get some free keys aswell.I like aqw3d that much because I started playing it when I was a kid-aqw

really a big fan :)

7. Mach

Mach Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Seeing this much giveaways makes me so much addicted to this game, and so are the other players. This game is just amazing specially with these codes sir, Thankyou for making this game much better! Godbless!

8. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Mei likes this.
  9. Centule1991

Centule1991 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i started playing this game a few weeks ago,and now it is one of my favorite games ever. being apart of it as its growing is amazing and i love the work that they have done so far, and cant wait to see where this goes. BATTLE ON!!!!

10. Kramyar

Kramyar Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I love the game!!!
    I did play the aqw, the 2d version back at 2013(i really can't remember).
    When i heard that the aqw or artix is creating a 3d version of it. I was pretty happy with it.
    The things i love about the game is the quest, story lines, dungeons and hunting rare weapons and armor(ex. Wicked Joke, Red Dragon Plate and War Torn Cloak).
    And I can't wait for the next update, specially ashfall 2, the dragon slayer class(if there is one XD)
    Well...that's all i want to say about the game.
    I wish the game all the best luck!
    AQW3D forever :)

11. rold_jay

rold_jay Ogre Newling

Credit:
    well aq3d is very nice game, and I've been playing aqw since 2011. Well I give it 5 stars cause they're working great with new improvements on the game and the mods and admins are easy to approach and when you send a bug problem, they are so fast to reply. So thank You :)

12. Gia

Gia MMORPGer

Credit:
    I am happy when playing AQ3D games. Not too difficult for beginners. Although there is no map, but we can see the instructions through the quest track.
    For the latest upgrade is V 1.4.3, the picture quality is getting better. Some bugs have been fixed. Many also added features in the game menu.
    I hope hopefully more complete in this game.

13. Black9

Black9 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi Mr. Ogreman, I hoping to get this sword a long time ago to customize my character, and I'm a big fan of all the AQ series, and hoping forward on their launched game:) Pls give me the code, Thank You !!! Battleon !

Mayonnaise, Mei and Rakuh like this.
  14. garraistheman

garraistheman Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is great It’s lightweight and cross-platform the graphics are in tune with the previous games of AE.
    The history and the puns of this game are great and its getting even better you can hunt 4 rares or just play the storyline, you can craft items and gear and there are nice dungeons. PLEASE SEND ME A PROMO CODE!! That sword looks rlly nice!

15. rapzky

rapzky Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Seeing this much giveaways makes me so much addicted to this game, and so are the other players. This game is just amazing specially with these codes sir, Thankyou for making this game much better! Godbless!

Mei likes this.
  16. aqworld lordmaster

aqworld lordmaster Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I have been playing aqw and aq3d for over 2 years now and how quickly the game evolves is just amazing! I love the graphics and storylines. All the new items coming out are just awesome, really looking for to the future~! Just found out about code items and really hoping to pick one of these up. I love the designs of this weapon and ae did a great job Is there any chance I can have a code also? Thankyou!

17. Killerkay

Killerkay Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Im a big fan of aqw and aq3d :) I would love this code so much. Love designing my character and collecting new items. Love all the events and new releases. This game is just really good all round, I have been addicted to it for bout a year now and play it everyday, it would be amazing if I could get a code for this weapon ! Thankyou so much for read my post :)

18. demonblazer

demonblazer Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hey, I started playing AQ3D about 3 months and I really like this game. I enjoy the quests and making new items and the graphics are awesome. many bugs but game is improving so fast, I cant wait for the next update! this sword would look so cool on me, Can I please have a code sir :) Thanks

19. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via Pm:).

Mei and Nhecole like this.
  20. stupifiedjedi

stupifiedjedi Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is the only game I've been playing since I first played it last year. I love that my favorite game of AE turned 3D. It's still in process but have a very huge potential. I can't wait to see it as an established game! Thumbs up to the hardworking and humble team behind this game. I also love that the NPCs are real-life people. I've been a little late to the news that I can still have the GDC sword. Lucky me if I can get my hands on one of the codes. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.