1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Im hoping that i can get an extra code for the item "GDC Blade" , Because i wondering if i get it , i already have an rare item that is exclusively special offer/rare (rarity) that cannot be get if this sword would be removed or either unavailable , when they do that.. I can't wait to release the other updates that the other like me is the fan of ae :D , I also love the things of how they create the game AQ3D , So .. If im giving a chance to have an extra code of GDC Blade, I can custom my character using the Cute GDC Blade , lucky me if i can get one of the code . Adv thanks -IGN:Nhecole :p

Mei likes this.
  2. Seet

Seet Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I really enjoy the class system of this game and the interesting map design.
    I also like how easy it is to move on to the next area and the directions to continue the story are really straightforward.
    Another thing I enjoy is how rewarding farming for an item is in the game and I feel very satisfied every time after I get the item. For example the corrupted slime. And because I feel satisfied whenever I get a rare item, I would really appreciate a GDC key.

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  3. Twit

Twit Ogre Newling

Credit:
    At first , Im amazed that AE will create a 3d game of adventure quest that is why I played pre beta until open beta now. The development of the game is great ! Fixing little by little then add new features . Im looking forward for the next updates and especially the trading and pvp. Now , im collecting special offer items like gdc blade . I dont want to miss any of the limited items that i can get , so i hope that you will give me a code for it.

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  4. Osclasis

Osclasis Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Playing aq3d is fun. It is the first game i have ever played through crossplatform. Thus. It is really amazing. I can just switch from pc to mobile anytime. Plus these updates are promising tons of items,class, new features to look forward to. I really hope i could get the gdc code this time. I mean, the sword looks amazing! :D

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  5. TazManiac666

TazManiac666 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I had all but given up on mobile RPG's until I found AQ3D. The learning curve is not nearly as steep as many other titles and the interaction is simple, clean, and very user friendly.

It's not incredibly buggy and runs super smooth with fast load times.
    I love the style of dungeon play and loot/craft system. One of the mjor benefits is that pocket players can't buy their way to the top; you have to dedicate time and effort into building your character.

The cross platform playability is super convenient and great for killing time.

I think with additional content and more play enhancements such as a player economy, PVP, and guilds, AQ3D has massive potential.

Oh, and the graphics ain't too shabby either.

Peace.

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  6. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  7. PH_Kaz

PH_Kaz Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I played AQ3D for a month and I'm addicted ....The game is too many bug and but it have. A good graphics and entering the dungeon is fun and I want to play AQ3D in long time because it's very addicted and I want in future update is to have trade system Guild and too many maps and monsters Andy dungeon too

Mei likes this.
  8. Duke IV

Duke IV Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Aq3d really addicted game!! But i experienced a lots of bugs and sometimes user interface flickers and it so irritating. my eyes ache and giving me headache coz of that but thats not gonna stop me playing AQ3D:) :) and im hoping it will be fixed. Im looking forward for more updates and more items and im looking forward too that aq3d will be the best crossplatforms game ever!! :) :) :)

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  9. ArianX

ArianX Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I Love AQ3D Game.
    Adventure Quest 3D Game, made by Artix Entertainment officially get the launch of Open Beta server in October 2016.

Current cross-platform games are fairly limited.
    With the Adventure Quest 3D, the choice of games that offer unlimited flexibility (from the platform side) would be something interesting.

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  10. Blade7711

Blade7711 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a very interactive and creative game. So far my experience playing it has been a good one. Up to now the releases have been intriguing and I continually look forward to each update. There are some minor glitches that do need to be improved, and some texture issues that need fixing. Overall, the game is good for being in a beta phase and I can't wait for it to go live in October.

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  11. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Ok, we are getting close to the bottom of the code barrel so will be a little stricter on the last codes.

The reviews should:

1. Be at least three lines. The longer and more details the better:).
    2. Talk about the game rather than the codes.
    3. Be unique.

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  12. vyse

vyse Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is like a cross-platform version of some succesful and big mmorpg's like WoW Runescape etc. The art style is really good considering that it is made by a company with over a decade experience who makes really interesting items on their other games such as AQW for where i heard aq3d is from and also to the fact that they are the creators of the OG adventure quest i am really excited about how they progress and make their very first game 3D, i have really high hopes for this one :)

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  13. Jerick01

Jerick01 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I love aq3d and i love to entered dungeon now they realese the ashfall too but still have a few bug but its ok for me.too many players playing aq3d abecause its very addictive and too many players hunting for some rare items and i will played this game for a long time .because i love aq3d.......

Mei likes this.
  14. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Mei and reevecloe like this.
  15. Championer

Championer Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I love the game. Graphics could be higher but it's decent enough and fun to play. Smooth animations but needs some progress but it's something you expect from a newer game. I play this often and enjoy farming, It's one of the most fun mmorpg out there and should keep on going forward. I hope new places and paths are soon to be discovered and blades to be found. Beasts to be slain and friends to make. If I feel bored then this is the game I choose to go to just cause there's stuff to do. Keep on making it awesome and let's kick monster butts! ;)

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  16. Justine26

Justine26 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I really enjoyed playing AQ3D. It really has an amazing gameplay and it's also great because you can play it whenever you're using a mobile phone or a computer. The graphics is good and the players are friendly. This game is really fun, I hope that the developers will not stop developing this game because it is a very awesome game. Looking forward for more awesome looking sets and weapons. More power! :)

Mei likes this.
  17. Jadetr@

Jadetr@ Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Adventure Quest 3D is the best...
    In the first i think AQ3D is just like other bored online rpg game, but after i instal AQ3D and i play it, i feel like im being hypnotize by this game and always online, i like the graphic,npc's,character,class,equipment, and many more feature i like from this game...oh and i can meet other player from another country.....
    I LOVE ADVENTURE QUEST 3D....
    btw i want the GDC Blade hahahaha ....thank you....

Mei likes this.
  18. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Mei likes this.
  19. killer666

killer666 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    can i could pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee have a gdc sword code if still have please really wanted a gameorge cape but this well do i guess lol aq3d is the greastest game ever so much do and love the gameplay just all around one of the best mmo rpg ive played for a mobile and cross platform

Mei likes this.
  20. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Code sent via PM:).

Mei likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.