1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

ArcheAge opinions?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Leviathan39, May 8, 2014.

1. Leviathan39

Leviathan39 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    ArcheAge opinion?

I have recently seen this game and it looks great. What is your opinion about it,people? :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
  2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I was excited until I read that you must subscribe to the monthly fee to have a house and farm. I'm still interested in checking it out, there are other ways to farm but it's a real bummer as housing and resource gathering can be a large part of the game. Otherwise it still looks pretty cool.

3. Leviathan39

Leviathan39 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I didn't know that...That is a bummer,yeah....I hope they will be some ways to avoid the monthly fee,'cause the game really looks promising.

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    You can use "public farms" and might even be "public housing"... I'm not sure on that though. Farming is at least possible, it's just annoying it's not your own space. I'm hoping the F2P side won't be too much more restricted, labor points are also reduced. Hopefully the pet system is still fully intact.

5. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    The game certainly did give me a good first impression when it came out, and being free-to-play on Steam, I think it's far better than most other free-to-play MMORPGs, even if there are some limitations to what you can and cannot do in the game.