1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Archive

Discussion in 'Maple Story' started by Pomper, Apr 14, 2008.

The best game?

1. Maple Story

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Ghost Online

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Wind Slayer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. La Tale

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasuke24

sasuke24 Clubbed for Shop Abuse

Credit:
    Post your character image

It would be pretty fun to post the image of character. So guys please post the charter of your here. You can go to Nexon homepage - maplestory - ranking - world ranking and choose your character right click it and copy the image URL and paste it here in a IMG format :) It is not required to post your IGN.
    Here I will show some -

Lv. 105 Mechanic - [​IMG]

Lv. 39 Battle Mage - [​IMG]

Please just don't post fake character. :)

2. ruki114

ruki114 BamBam

Credit:
    lol i would join ms for pvp
    when i was a noob and i got into the carnival, i thought you could kill other players but...no
    i guess after the patch i'll give it a shot

3. sasuke2490

sasuke2490 Clubbed

Credit:
    I always felt that maplestory had to much grinding.

4. KuroTsuna

KuroTsuna Looooong Goooone

Credit:
  5. sasuke24

Credit:
    Do you use Google Chrome?
    If yes then yo could just click in your character and then "Copy Image URL" and paste the image only instead of pasting such big image :)
    If not then I would suggest you to start using it :)
    It is awesome!!

Your character looks cool!
    By they way what's your attack of the gun?

6. sasuke24

Credit:
    It does have extreme grinding. But after chaos update..... everything will change :) :)

7. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    Thanks :) I have google chrome but I only use it for Forum RPG since Internet Explore doesn't load it. My gun is 101 attack u/h 2lines though.

8. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    Crashed Spaceship PQ/VIP/Alien PQ Guide and Tips

This PQ will comeback. Nexon said it themself.

I have no idea how many version Nexon will release. It could be all the version or only the 120+.

There are three versions of the PQ.
    The easiest one is 30+. You can enter this version as many times as you want. A party is not required.
    The medium difficulty one is 60+. You can enter this version three times a day. Requires a party of 2+.
    The last and hardest version is 120+. You can only enter this version once per day! Requires a party of 2+.

Guide

~Entry Cube~
    This is the room you start in. Move to the blue portal on your right to proceed, or take the green portal on your left to exit the PQ.
    You can fly in this room.

~Control Cube~
    In this room, you need to stand on the top-most platform to unlock the portals. Pretty simple. Use the Green Cube on the floor to move up a floor, then use the Blue Cube to move across the room. Use the Purple Cube next to it to move up a floor, and finally use the Black Cube next to that to be warped up the top. Once up the top, you need only jump when the electrical orbs swing by. Eventually, the timer up the top will disappear, or change from the room timer (4 minutes or so) to the PQ timer (1hour xxmins) signaling that the portals are unlocked.
    All people present in the map must be standing up top for the unlock timer to start.
    Probably less complicated than I make it sound.

~Dimensional Cube~
    In this room, there are two enemies, two dimensions, and a whole lot of trouble. Depending what dimension you are in, half the enemies will be transparent, the other half wholesome. Make sure your entire party is in the same dimension, and then attack the enemies that are not transparent. Upon death, these enemies will drop bombs, which one-hit-kill any player in that dimension. Take your time eliminating the enemies, and switch dimensions to dodge the explosions as nessecary.
    Once all enemies are defeated, proceed to the next room.

~Prohibited Cube~
    In this room, a Speedy Visitor (based on the Wind Archer) will appear. The room is also "slippery" like the snow in El Nath, so you'll fly a lot further when zooming around. Simply beat all the Speedy Visitors to unlock the next portal. Varying difficulties can summon more Speedy Visitors at once per wave. You must wait a long time between enemies.

~Renewal Cube~
    In this room, you'll have to fight Unjust Visitor enemies, which mimic the Blaze Wizard. these use attacks such as Flame Gear and a typical area-warning attack. These can also cast Dispel on you, indicated by a stone icon above their heads. They can also cast a damage-absorbing spell, which heals them when they take damage. It is indicated by them charging up blue energy slowly, and a small blue crest above their heads.
    At set intervals, random enemies and more Unjust Visitors will eventually appear.
    Eventually, the portals will open. Proceed to the next room.

~Proliferation Cube~
    In this room, you'll have to fight Bully Visitor enemies, which mimic the Brawler/Thunder Breaker. These can cast a type of Super-Defense Reflection curse on themselves, which cause them to take 1 damage per attack, and cause damage to yourself (apparently Magic Attacks still work as normal, need verification). The damage dealt may vary with difficulty, but it is a set amount of damage and less lethal than regular Damage Reflect. This effect is indiacated by a large buring fire above their heads.
    At set intervals, random enemies and more Bully Visitors will eventually appear.
    Bully Visitors also create clones of themselves if not defeated quickly. Take them out as quickly as possible.
    Eventually, the portals will open. Proceed to the next room.
    ~Production Cube~
    In this room, defeat all the enemies that appear, using the Pink Cube at the bottom to move yourself up top and sweep the map several times.
    Once they're all defeated, proceed to the next room.

~Energy Cube~
    In this room, there are a bunch of random flying enemies you must defeat before the light at the bottom of the map goes out. Beat all the enemies to unlock the portals, and choose another portal to go through.
    If the light goes out before you can defeat the enemies, the energy ball will fly around the room and attack you. Use REGULAR ATTACKS to damage it, then lure it down to the container at the bottom of the map. Defeat it there and make sure the drop lands in the vicinity of the container. It will reset the timer, and you will be able to defeat the rest of the enemies from earlier.

~Choice Cube~
    In this room, there are three large alien statues in the center of the room. Use a REGULAR ATTACK to "activate" one of the statues.
    What each statue does is random; one of them will immediatly unlock the portals, the others will spawn a varying amount of alien enemies.
    Beat all the enemies or get lucky by choosing the correct statue to advance to the next area.

~Neutral Cube~
    This is a pre-boss room. The pink portal ahead will take you to a boss chamber. Gather your party before fighting a boss. There are three slightly different versions;
    The one leading up takes you to the Destroyer Hero.
    The one leading down takes you to the Commander Hero.
    The one leading right takes you to the Ultimate Visitor boss.

~Destroyer Cube~
    This is a boss room. Stand on the Green Cube in the middle to summon the Destroyer Hero boss, which is based on the Aran. Destroyer Hero can summon bombs much like the ones in the Dimensional Cube, so you must beat the Destroyer Hero quickly before the bombs have a chance to explode.
    Red bombs can be attacked and disarmed safely, while grey/black bombs will detonate if you attack them.
    Destroyer Hero has an ability to become impervious to damage for a short amount of time. It is indicated by a suit of armor above its head.
    You must defeat the Destroyer Hero to advance to the final boss area.
    You must defeat the Destroyer hero to unlock the portal you entered from.
    The Destroyer Hero may drop PQ Rewards upon defeat. (60+, 120+ only. If you've gotten a drop from the 30+ version, PM me about it)

~Commander Cube~
    This is a boss room. Stand near the middle of the room to summon the Commander Hero boss, which is based on the Evan. The Commander Hero is fairly easy to beat, but he can also summon bombs like the Destroyer Hero, albiet far less often.
    You must defeat the Commander Hero to advance to the final boss area.
    You must defeat the Commander hero to unlock the portal you entered from.
    The Commander Hero may drop PQ Rewards upon defeat. (60+, 120+ only. If you've gotten a drop from the 30+ version, PM me about it)

~Representative Cube~
    This is a boss room. This is where the Ultimate Visitor boss spawns. Use the multi-colored cubes around the room to get into position to take down the final enemy. You can also fly in this room.
    The boss has a few large-scale magic attacks, and a particularly violent curse.
    The curse traps players and makes them unable to move or attack, and places a bomb on them. When someone is cursed, their character will turn a shade of blue, and a large yellow machine with blue chains comming out of it will surround the player. This curse can target multiple players. After a while, you will be free from the chains, but you will still have the 'bomb' on you; fly as far away as possible to dodge the impending explosion, or you will recieve over 20k worth of damage.
    More info on this curse/attack is appreciated.
    The Ultimate Visitor boss has a second form upon being defeated. This form only takes one damage, and deals one damage as well. He only floats around very slowly, so take him out too.
    The Ultimate Visitor drops items upon death.
    Use the portal in the center of the room to exit the PQ.

~Resurrection Cube~
    You'll be in this room when you died in this PQ. After the timer is done you can join the PQ again.

Tips
    1)Find an excellent party.
    2)Read this guide before starting.
    3)Get high leveled attackers and a Bishop (120+ PQ
    4)Add ppl with Party buff: SE(Sharp Eyes), MW(Maple Warrior) HS(Holy Symbool) SI(Speed Infusion) CO(Combat orders).
    5)Wait till everybody is ready for the next stage.
    6)Teamwork is very important.

Good luck. (I think This PQ will be release before or after Chaos.)

9. sasuke24

Credit:
    Awesome! :)
    i will get the lv 120 gun when I reach lv 120 and then will upgrade it. :)

10. sasuke24

Credit:
    This PQ will release after the chaos update. :)

11. sasuke24

Credit:
    How to unlock Crimson Wood Exchange Quest

Here I will give a guide and some tips about how to unlock the best exchange quest in the game.

Tips

1. It is highly recommended that you become lv 70+ and get your third job advancement before unlocking exchange quest of crimsonwood.
    2. Unlocking this exchange quest might take 4+ hours regarding your luck.

Guide

First you need to finish these quests -
    Subani's Legacy
    Lost
    Reversal
    The Fallen Woods
    Finding Jack
    Lost in translation 1
    The Right Path

After you finished all these quests talk to Joko - [​IMG]

Here are the rewards -

50 Windraider Badges

• 750,000 Mesos
    • Raven Ninja Bandana (Level 60 Hat)
    • Raven's Eye (Level 80 Crossbow)
    • Silver Crow
    • Gross Jaeger
    • Marine Arund
    • Black Mamba
    • Steelno
    • 60% Claw ATT
    • 60% Bow ATT
    • 60% Knuckle ATT

50 Stormbreaker Badges

• 1,500,000 Mesos
    • Raven's Beak (Level 80 Dagger)
    • Crushed Skull (Level 120 Mace)
    • Tao of Sight (Used in item synthesis via Fiona)
    • 60% One hand Sword ATT
    • 60% One hand Blunt Weapon ATT
    • 60% Pole Arm ATT
    • 60% Spear ATT
    • Onyx Blade

50 Nightshadow Badges

• 2,500,000 Mesos
    • Raven's Beak (Level 80 Dagger)
    • Raven's Claw (Level 80 Claw)
    • Raven's Wings (Level 80 Sword)
    • Onyx Blade
    • 100% Scroll for One-handed Sword for ATT (Weapon ATT+5, STR+3, Weapon DEF +1)*
    • 60% One hand Axe ATT
    • 60% Dagger ATT
    • Tao of Harmony (Used in item synthesis via Fiona)
    • Tao of Shadows (Used in item synthesis via Fiona)

50 Firebrand Badges

• 1,750,000 Mesos
    • Raven Ninja Bandana (Level 60 Hat)
    • Kage
    • Thorns
    • 8 Heartstoppers (USE item, lasts for 1Min)
    • Tao of Sight (Used in item synthesis via Fiona)
    • Tao of Shadows (Used in item synthesis via Fiona)
    • 60% Wand Magic ATT
    • 60% Staff Magic ATT

25 of each Badge

• 3,500,000 Mesos

Credits -
    Hidden Street for some information
    eswarrr of Basil Market for information on rewards

12. robtbs

robtbs Little Spike

Credit:
    Someone knows whats wrong with Nexon?

I know NEXON, is not the best company, but someone knows whats wrong with theyr support system? my account got hacked 1 year ago, im not sure how that person was able to access it since, i stop playing for over 4 or 5 months, and i decide to use it again, and i dint have any weapon or mesos, so i report it and i still dont have any answer from nexon (already 1 year) :santa2::rifle:

13. sasuke2490

sasuke2490 Clubbed

Credit:
    Sometimes they could just erase your account before you realized it and they will wipe it to prevent the hacker from disrupting game play.

14. sasuke24

Credit:
    Read the TOS of Nexon. And please don't give false information. Nexon will only erase/delete an account when they get the consent of the user.

@thread starter - just forget about that account. Nexon has the worst customer support and you will never get responese of your ticket from nexon. Just make a new account and start new adventure :)

15. sasuke24

Credit:
    [Tut] How to set up a Mushy (1 day) for 48 hours

Well guys. Today I am gonna give you some tips and a guide about how you can set your 1 Day Mushy for 2 days!! (100% Legit)

TIPS

1. Get at least 1700 NX from Survey or MTS or purchasing.
    2. You need patience + speed.
    3. Make a good name of your Mushy to attract customer.

GUIDE

First wait until the schedule server maintaince. After it complete go to game and you will see that FM 1 in Channel 1 is free (at least have some space left). Just set up your mushy in an attractive spot and name it. Then sell your stuff via it. When the Mushy has some minutes left close the shop. Now again open it (from Cash Inventory) and name it + sell stuff. You will see that the timer is now 23.:59 and viola! Your Mushy in inventory will expire but this mushy will still be there for another day :)

I wish I helped you :)

16. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    Nice guide, but I'd recommend you not to buy a 1-day store. it's better to buy a regular store permit or a 7-day store.

17. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    Miracle Cube Guide and Tips

In GMS you can buy Miracle cubes for 1200 nx.

What's a Miracle cube?
    It's a nx item that resets your potential of your equipment.

How to use it?
    1)Buy the Cube from Cash Shop.
    2)Get a equip with a potential stat.
    3)double click on the cube and place your equip in the window that appears.
    4)now you can see your equip is hidden.
    5)go to a store where you can buy glasses to reveal the potential stats.

Tips
    1)Buy cubes when you are rich.
    2)DON'T CUBE LOW LEVELED EQUIPS.
    3)only use 3lines potential equips.
    4)Use your luck!

Good luck :)

18. seifsalah

seifsalah Big Brute

Credit:
    hey stop getting me F's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. sasuke2490

sasuke2490 Clubbed

Credit:
    rofl seif XD

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
  20. sasuke24

Credit:
    @seif - please use proper english and don't spam for points and post count. I would delete any spam post in future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.