1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Back After 7 Years

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by ogreman, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Well, I finally went back after 7 years lol. Not sure if it was the movie, the stock, or curiosity about my characters that was the main reason, but I did it:).

Read somewhere that they will not erase characters, but they could allow others to use your name if you are no longer active. Well, I guess 7 years was too long or the server they were on blew up because they are all gone now.

On the bright side, I am starting over on Dalaran as Clubsmash:). May even stream it one day. Since the first time I was bad about switching characters and professions, going to just focus on a warrior this time. As a newbie, I am tearing things up with a big wooden hammer so I am right at home lol.

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    About to hit 60 with a Death Knight:).

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  4. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ran into some PC problems so had to cut my return to a month only so far. In fact, one of the reasons I tried the memory upgrade when I did was not being able to move in Org lol.

5. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Nice, was it hard to get used to the changes or was it the same? There's a few games I have in mind that I haven't played since 2010 and I've been thinking of returning but I'm worried I've missed too much to continue without being overwhelmed lol.

Usually they wipe accounts inactive for that long but I checked and my account is still there, probably because of one of their policies where if you buy a membership your account stays forever.

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    It was a little hard, but my PC was also the problem. Well, my account was still there, but my characters were unfortunately not. Maybe the server they were on is gone now.

7. Romelyn

Romelyn MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I think if i stop playingm then back after 7 years. I will be so ignorant to the game lol esp in game settings and to some new stuff XD