1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Battle of the Immortals Becomes Perfect World's Fastest Growing Game

Discussion in 'Perfect World' started by ogreman, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    BATTLE OF THE IMMORTALS HITS 1.5 MILLION CUMULATIVE UNIQUE LOGINS - LAUNCHES FIFTH SERVER, GEMINI

Battle of the Immortals becomes Perfect World Entertainment's Fastest Growing Game

June 23, 2010 - Redwood City, Calif. - Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today announced that Battle of the Immortals - Free Fantasy MMORPG | Play Free Online Video Games

Battle of the Immortalshas hit 1.5 million cumulative unique logins and has launched its fifth server, Gemini, making it Perfect World Entertainment's fastest growing game. Gemini, a European server, will be joined by its counterpart server, Aquarius, which will be physically migrated to Europe, meeting the region's growing demand for the hit action-MMORPG.

"Demand forBattle of the Immortals has been tremendous, not only in North America, but from around the world and the opening of our second European server, Gemini, is a testament to that. With over 1.5 million cumulative unique logins,Battle of the Immortals proves itself not only as our fastest growing game, but also one that keeps players coming back," said Jonathan Belliss, Product Manager forBattle of the Immortals. "By being steadfast in our commitment to provide the highest level of polish and game localization, our players have madeBattle of the Immortals an international success, which many of our industry competitors have taken notice of."

2. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I can see why its growing fast...its awesome and one of my current favorites.

3. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    I tried it..took me less than an hour to get to level 20. Beginning quests are ridiculous..xp skill wipes out any mob...games graphics are overwhelming and irritating on your eyes..it's good for a f2p game but that's about it.

4. Joker

Credit:
    How long did you play after level 20?

5. Joker

Credit:
    I have to disagree with exozmm, BoI didn't hurt my eyes at all. BoI is awesome for PvP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.