1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Battlerite buddy?!

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Qsljic, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    For the start Battlerite is now free to play on steam, the game is something new.
    New moba that is actually different from others. (read more here)

So i'm looking for a buddy who would like to play or even we could play ranked as a team.
    My ingame name is Qsljic, search for me and add me if you're interested in playing together :).

2. fallenCrest

fallenCrest Big Bad Ogre The Pit
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    The trailer for this game reminds me of a mixture of Smite and LoL. Once I have some free time during Thanksgiving, I'll give this a try and if I enjoy it I will add you to play together! :)

3. I personally enjoy it, especially the various champions in this game and the clean graphics, though I haven't played the game as often. The game's definitely worth playing though.

4. Qsljic

Credit:
    I've been playing game for a while, i find that community is better and less toxic, anyone who needs instructions or want to play can add me.
    Here's ss of the loby(champion select) asda.JPG

5. Yeah, I've noticed how well the community is compared to other game communities. Other communities can be quite toxic, especially on more popular games, but Battlerite has a pretty great community.

6. Qsljic

Credit:
    I dunno is it only me, but the game doesn't have many updates, and it's kinda boring.
    We should definitely need more champs and other modes.

7. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit: