1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Beelzebub stripped from most manga sites

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Forum' started by Drama, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    It's not all of them, but quite a lot of Manga sites were told they can no longer host the beelzebub manga from what I am aware.

Anyone who keeps up with the manga already knows this though.

If you do keep up with the series and can't find any sites with the manga on it try:

Mangapanda and Mangareader

all my other sites have had this series revoked unless you wanna go straight through the scanlators.

If you know of any other sites that currently host this manga then please list them.

I didn't check every single one of my bookmarks which can be found in this thread http://www.gameogre.com/forums/manga-forum/17078-manga-anime-sites.html.

If anyone has official news on this and can provide a source/link then please post it here, I have yet to find any official posts on it though.

2. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Is it like that with anime too?

3. Drama

Credit:
    no, anime sites are easier to get away with because they are less profit compared to the manga in japan.

Manga sites are usually stripped of just one manga at a time though. Anime sites are often shut down all at once if they are ever shut down.

One site I can name is Hidden-Anime. Which was shut down a while ago.

4. KuroTsuna

KuroTsuna Looooong Goooone

Credit:
    Beelzebub still releasing though and from a certain scanlation group is still scanlating.

5. Drama

Credit:
    yes it is releasing still. The publishers are merely removing copies from manga host sites.

Scanlators usually aren't tracked down because they usually don't host a site. Hosting a site makes it easier to find the manga. Releasing them as a torrent/file makes it harder.

but it seems that yes batoto is another site. Quite a few of my bookmarks don't have them though.