1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Best buy Gaming PC build[30 FPS medium]

Discussion in 'Gaming PC' started by SerbianDragon, Feb 21, 2016.

1. SerbianDragon

SerbianDragon BamBam

Credit:
    Hello guys,
    You come here because you are looking for the gaming build,but you are running low on the budget or you just don't want to spend a lot of money.Well today i am going to tell you about good PC build that can run all the new games on medium graphic and 30 FPS.I know this is not the best computer but it is cheap so let's get into it.

Before i tell you anything i want to tell you that this components cost this much in my country(Serbia),if you are from USA it will be probably cheaper.

CPU-For the CPU i would use Intel Core I5 [email protected] Ghz it is Quad-Core procesor(100e)
    GPU-Nvidia GTX 750 2GB GDDR5(160e)
    RAM-I would recomend 8GB but you can use 6GB also it is small diffrent but it is alo like 10e so you decide.(80-100e)
    Power supply-600W(10e-20e)
    Motherboard-Choice is yours i would recomend ASUS or Gigabayte.(60-100e)
    Hard drive-I think you should use 1TB of HDD butt if you have money please buy SDD.(50e)

But of course this price is in Serbian and you can find it for less on some sites.

If you think i get wrong somwhere write in comment down below.

Have fun with new computer!
    Bye

2. IgorBro

IgorBro Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Its ok configurate :) but i have better #no hate