1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Bloodwars, I invite you to join!

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by hyperion01, Jul 5, 2013.

1. hyperion01

hyperion01 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Bloodwars is a free browser based MMORPG

Impersonate a vampire in post nuclear world and fight for dominance in the only city that survived the apocalypse.

You begin the game as a newly-changed vampire, without support, having only what you managed to find in surrounding ruins.

During the course of the game you'll do many quests penetrating the ruined world, seeking every patch of the past that will help you defeat your enemies. You will fight against other vampires dwelling in the city to gain resources, experience and respect. You will battle to protect every yard of those few alleys called the square. You will also lay sieges trying to get through to wealthier districts called the zones. However, you won't be alone during these heroic battles. Your clanmates will support you on the way to power.
    -----------
    Sounds good eh? i'll get down to the problem quickly :p, we have only one English underworld server where the supposed population is 18,000 but it's all a lie, we only have about 200 active players and this is declining, what we need is new enthusiastic members to this game! (this is where you lot come in ;) )

we are a friendly bunch and would welcome anyone new :)
    I advise at the very least to try it, it is a very addictive game :)

I hope to see alot of new faces soon!

google bloodwars for the official site :)

2. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Thanks for the invite

3. SasaZak

SasaZak MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
  4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Seems interesting, but not like MMORPGs with WASD keys or 2D point-and-click. I'd say it's more similar to other virtual games like Neopets in terms of how you navigate in the game, but still would be an MMORPG. It's just a different take, a little more old-fashioned, I guess.